Advt No : 02 /Accts. / 2018
Jharkhand High Court
High Court of Jharkhand invites application for the post of 15 Legal Assistant. Apply Online before 15 September 2018. Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post — Legal Assistant
No of post — 15
Pay Scale — 44900 — 1,02,800/- Level 7
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:latest andhra govt jobs
- The candidates should possess sound health, good moral character and should not be involved in or related to any criminal case or any type of offence/ act involving moral turpitude.
- The appointment will be made strictly from the panel of successful candidates prepared on the basis of merit.
- The merit list of the candidates for the purpose of appointment shall be prepared on the basis of a written test to be followed by Personality Test/ Viva-Voce.
- The decision of the Selection Committee/High Court for recruitment shall be final and binding on all concerned and no communication shall be entertained.
- The Admit Cards indicating the date of Examination and venue shall be downloaded from the Official Website of the High Court of Jharkhand by the candidates individually.
- Canvassing in any form shall result in rejection of the candidature.
- Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated,the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
- The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Documentverification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Application with illegible/ blurred photograph/ documents and/ or signature will be rejected.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the application form, once submitted finally will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application:27-08-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:15-09-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/ from 27.08.2018 to 15.09.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form