Last Date:02 August,2019
Advt. No. : 5/571/2019/CHENNAI/WRD
Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited (WAPCOS)
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
WAPCOS Limited aka Water and Power Consultancy Services invites Sarkari Job Applications for the post of 15 Helper, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy. Walk-in-Interview 02 August 2019. WAPCOS Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.wapcos.gov.in
Name of the post – Helper, Data Entry Operator & Various
No of post – 15
Pay Scale – 12000 to 25000/- (Per Month)
10th, Diploma, B.E./B.Tech.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- Recruitment of Site Engineers/Sr.Lab. Technician (Civil), Lab Technicians (Civil), Data Entry Operators, Helpers and Drivers on contract basis for the works related to Consulting Services for third party technical examination of works of Tamil Nadu Irrigated Agriculture Modernization (TN IAMP) Project in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- WAPCOS Limited an ‘ISO 9001:2015’ “Mini Ratna-I” Organization intends to engage Officials and Staff for the following posts on contract basis for “Consulting Services for third party technical examination of works of Tamil Nadu Irrigated Agriculture Modernization (TN IAMP) Project” in the state of Tamil Nadu. The requisite qualification and experience prescribed are as under:
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
- The posts are purely temporary for the duration of the Project.
- Skill Test / Personal Interview will be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
- Nature of appointment of the shortlisted candidates will be decided on the basis of suitability,nature of experience, performance of the individual during the interview/Skill Test and last Salary drawn etc.
- Age and experience shall be counted as on dt.30.06.2019
- Applications are to be submitted in the WAPCOS format only & application submitted in other formats will be rejected.
- Applicants should enclose self-certified copies of their educational qualifications and experience certificates without which the applications will be rejected.
- Relevant experience will be given due weightage.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Skill Test/Personal Interview.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWBMD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
- The candidate shall be engaged against above project only. However, they are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per exigencies of works of the company.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for Skill Test / Personal Interview for further engagement.
- Interested eligible candidates are required to download the application format (CV) from our website: www.wapcos.co.in & send through email at firstname.lastname@example.org; and hard copy to the address given below on or before 05.00 PM of dt.02.08.2019 positively. For clarification, if any,please call 044-26541375.
- WAPCOS Limited is a MINI RATNA-I Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Union Ministry of Jal Shakti, incorporated on June 26, 1969 under the Companies act. 1956; WAPCOS is a technology driven consultancy and EPC organization with strong global presence in the field of Water, Power and Infrastructure sectors. Engineering Excellence, Exceptional Workforce and Customer Centric Approach has enabled us to deliver projects consistently to our clients. WAPCOS has the requisite experience & expertise to undertake Consultancy & EPC projects of any scale and complexity in the sectors of its operation. Our portfolio of projects is both impressive and diverse in nature.
- WAPCOS as a techno-commercial organization utilizes the talent and expertise developed in the various organizations of Government of India and State Governments. WAPCOS is responsible for providing quality time bound services to the clients which is the very essence of WAPCOS operations. Transfer of appropriate technology to the Clients’ personnel, which can be assimilated effectively and sustained efficiently on a long term basis, is the essence of WAPCOS’ Services.
- Well equipped with state-of-the-art latest Hardware and Software, survey equipment, technical know-how and Expert Man Power of more than 2500 Personnel; WAPCOS derives its strength from its human resource, which form the backbone of the organization.
- A Global Leader in Consultancy and Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) providing Integrated & Customized Solutions for Sustainable Development of Water, Power and Infrastructure Projects.
- Sustained Profitable Growth, Excellence in Performance, Use of State-of-the-art Technical Expertise, Innovativeness and Capacity Building to Meet Society’s Needs Globally.
- We take great pride in harnessing and leveraging water and power for empowering nations with innovative, cost-effective and eco-friendly solutions.”
- Shri R.K. Gupta, Chairman-cum-Managing Director, WAPCOS Limited, a Government of India Enterprise under the aegis of Union Ministry of Jal Shakti has over 36 years of experience in ensuring and successfully accomplishing consultancy and Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) projects in the fields of Irrigation/Water Resources, Power & Infrastructure sectors in India and Abroad. His Engineering Excellence, Exceptional Workforce and Customer Centric Approach has enabled us to deliver projects consistently to clients in India and abroad.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form