Advt No. :04/Pariksha/2018
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UPSSSC)
UPSSSC aka Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will recruit 1477 Junior Engineer (JE). Apply Online before 30 November 2018. UPSSSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.upsssc.gov.in
Name of the post — Junior Engineer (JE)
No of post — 1477
Pay Scale — 9300-34800/-
3 years Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts.UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
- The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) came into existence in November, 1988 as UPSSS board with its headquarters at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into Commission. Its aim is recruiting candidates to various services in the state. UPSSSC is headed by its one chair person, who get advised from other eight members who work under the chair person. secretary of UPSSSC also works directly under the chair person.
- Rs. 225/- (Application Fee Rs. 200/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-) for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 105/- (Application Fee Rs. 80/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-) for SC/ ST Candidates. PWD Candidates Should Pay Only Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-. Details of Application Fee is available in Notification.
- Candidates can pay application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Through SBI e-Challan.
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, THIRD FLOOR, PICUP BHAWAN, VIBHUTI KHAND, GOMTINAGAR, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010.
- UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2018 for 1477 Junior Engineer UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission JE Civil Mechanical Electrical Electronics Agriculture Vacancies 2018 UPSSSC Sub Engineer Recruitment Jobs Last date age limit and eligibility Diploma or B.Tech.
- Latest Update Dated 26.10.2018: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has Provided the Official Notification of Junior Engineer (JE)… Application Process for JE Will Be Started from 30.10.2018.
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Applications are invited through Online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on Website http://upsssc.gov.in. Detailed Information About the Vacancy & Other Eligibility Criteria is Provided.
- Three Year Polytechnic Engineering Diploma or equivalent courses in Related Field will be eligible for the Junior Engineer Posts. Detailed Information is provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
- According to Latest Information, B.Tech or Higher Engineering Degree Holders will not be Eligible for These Junior Engineer Posts.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application The Online application will be available on UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in. Candidates Should read All the Instruction before Submit a Online Application Form.
- Initially, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh established a Subordinate Services Selection Board through an Ordinance in 1988 which was later on replaced by an act No.7 of 1988, for direct recruitment to all such group ‘C’ posts as may be specified by the State Government by notification in this behalf.
- The Board was also allowed to consider the request of any authority, Government Company or Corporation, owned or controlled by the Government for such recruitment to posts thereunder. The Board had a corporate entity separate from the Government.
- Subsequently in 1990 on 31st May above Board was dissolved and converted in to a Commission with a Chairman and maximum of five members. Further the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (Amendment) Act, 1993 was promulgated to define/vary service conditions of the Chairman and the members of the Commission. By this amendment the commission was converted into a Department of the Government.
- In year 1997 on December 28, above act was repealed by an ordinance and which was later on replaced by an Act N0.5 of 1998. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services selection commission was established again by U.P. Act No.1 of 2006. But this Act was repealed by U.P. ordinance no.6 of 2007 and later by an Act no. 21 of 2007.
- Realising the difficulty in recruitment on Group ‘C’ posts in the administrative departments of the State by the Uttar Pradesh Public service commission due to increased pressure on its working, the present Commission was established again by “the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection commission Act, 2014” which came in force on June 20, 2014. On the resignation of then Chairman and five of its members on 6th April, 2017, present Commission was reconstituted and incumbent Chairman and members joined the Commission in later half of January, 2018.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form:30-10-2018.
Last Date of Registration of Online Application form:30-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the UPSSSC’s website http://upsssc.gov.in from 30.10.2018 to 30.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form