Last Date: 02nd September, 2017
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria as mentioned below may apply ONLINE through website www.mha.nic.in only.
IB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive)
No. of Vacancy: 1430 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 /-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University & Knowledge of computers.bank jobs
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES:
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned above.
- There will be negative marking of Â¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I. For Tier-II examination, there will be a minimum cut off marks of 33%.
- The date, time and centre of Tier-II would be intimated to the successful candidates through the application portal as well as Email ID provided at the time of online registration.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- The application portal will be operational from 12.8.17 to 02.9.17 till 2359 hours. Registration done prior to 12.8.17 and after 02.9.17 will not be accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- The online application is divided into two parts. Part-I relates to the personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate and Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee, wherever applicable.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature at the time of online registration (in a single file, the size of which should not be more than 50 KB). Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination and any variation in signature could render them unfit for the examination.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of multiple applications may result in cancellation of applications altogether.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualifications, certificates/testimonials, etc., shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates.
- Caste certificates would be accepted as per the govt’s instructions in vogue.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from the matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board. No other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before the closing date from recognized University /Institution.
- Degree/Diploma etc. obtained through Open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44, dated 01.03.1995 published in the Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.08.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.09.2017
Last Date for Deposit the Fees through Challan: 05.09.2017
Date of Tier-I Examination: 15.10.2017
Date of Tier-II Examination: 07.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form