Urban Development & Housing Department(Government of Jharkhand)
Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand invites application for the post of 141 Junior Engineer. Apply Online before 05 November 2018. Government of Jharkhand Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www. jharkhand.gov.in
Name of the post — Junior Engineer
No of post — 141
Pay Scale — 28755/- (Per Month)
General Instructions:karnataka government jobs
- The candidate may be directed to provide services in any other Urban Local Body in Jharkhand. Therefore, only those candidates willing to serve any where in the Jharkhand shall apply.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be as stipulated in resolution no-13026 dated 27.11.2012.
- The total number of vacancies as indicated above will be filled up as per the requirement, strictly in accordance with merit.
- Quarterly Performance appraisal & Monitoring would be carried out to ensure achievement of the objectives behind this arrangement.
- The selected personnel would assist the Urban Development & Housing Department/Chief Executive Officer/Executive Officer/Special Officer of Municipal Corporation/Nagar Parishad/Municipalitiy/ Nagar Panchayat/Notified Area Committee/Jharkhand State Housing Board/ Ranchi Regional Development Authority in carrying out various functions and also comply with instructions issued by Urban Development & Housing Department, Govt. of Jharkhand, from time to time.
- Successful candidates on contract basis will have to sign a contractual agreement with the Directorate of Municipal Administration.
- The contractual engagement shall not confer any right or claim of extension/absorption in the Urban Local Bodies under the Urban Development & Housing Department, Govt. of Jharkhand.
- After preliminary scrutiny, the shortlisted applicants shall be called for written examination by State Board of Technical Education (SBTE)/Technical University. Date, time and venue for the test will be intimated by the Directorate of Municipal Administration.
- Candidates already serving in State Government or Government of India including Public Sector Undertaking shall have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their parent Department/Organisation and shall apply through proper channel.The Urban Development and Housing Department, GoJ shall only pay the monthly consolidated remuneration to such candidates upon their engagement in the Department and shall not be liable in any way to entertain any other benefit to such candidates.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:05-11-2018.
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://udhd.jharkhand.gov.in on or before 05.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form