ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/HR/11/2017
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
REQUIREMENT OF EXPERIENCED EMPLOYEES FROM GOVT. METRO RAIL / GOVT. ORGANIZATION / PSU’s ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS FOR FINANCE DEPARTMENT.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MAHA-Metro), A Joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Nagpur Metro project & Pune Metro Project in the state of Maharashtra.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited for Nagpur Metro Project and Pune Metro Project, applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian nationality from Govt. Metro Rails / Govt. Organizations / PSU’s for Finance department, having relevant experience, for the under-mentioned posts on Contract Basis for the period of five years.
NMRCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Manager (Finance)
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
2.Post Name: Accountant
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13500-25520/-
3.Post Name: Account Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10170-18500/-
- For Assistant Manager: CA/ICWA from a Govt. Recognized University/ Institute and relevant Experience.
- For Accountant/Account Assistant: Commerce Graduate from a recognized Institute/ university.
The selection method will comprise—Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age / lesser experience/ relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in same post / appropriate lower post as per performance during interview. SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of fare of ‘to & fro’ at the time of interview, maximum @ fare of sleeper class or by ordinary bus fare for the shortest route between his / her residential place to Nagpur, after production of valid tickets (Only for specified post of SC/ST).
Schedule of Selection Process:
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 29/08/2017.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents / testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at “Metro House”, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur — 440 001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with E-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA-Metro website www.metrorailnagpur.com for updated information.
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through E-Mail.
- The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on MAHA-Metro website.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss/ delay in post.
- MAHA-Metro is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Govt. Metro Rail / Govt. organizations / PSU’s etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC, ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.400/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of MAHA-Metro, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
How to Apply Metro Rail Nagpur Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested documents of Educational Qualifications (Qualifying Examination, Other, Work Experience, DD & superscribing the envelope as “Name of the post–––—, Post Code–––– Category–––. send by speed post to Addl. General Manager (HR), Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro House, 28/2 Anand Nagar, CK Naidu Road, Civil Lines Nagpur—440001. on or before 29.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 29.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification