Last Date:11 June,2019
Employment Notice – HC/02/2019
Patna High Court
Patna High Court is inviting application from eligible candidates to apply for 131 posts of Personal Assistant.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 11-06-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Personal Assistant
No of post – 131
Pay Scale – level 7 of pay matrix
General Conditions:employment news
- Candidates in Govt./Public Undertaking Service and those working in the Courts subordinate to the Patna High Court or placed on deputation must take prior permission of the employer before filling the online application form. Such candidates are advised to preserve the permission letter obtained from their employer to produce the same whenever required/requisitioned.
- In case, it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature/ selection is liable to be cancelled.
- The candidates will have to download the Admit Card from the website of this Court by entering their registration number and date of birth, and hard copy of the same will not be sent to them.The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website of the Court for details and updates regarding examination.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the High Court’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website.
- High Court does not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Court.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying to the post. Other modes of application would not be accepted and such applications would be rejected .
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law, as may be deemed appropriate.
- The candidates shall be required to submit such information and documents as may be required by the Patna High Court, Patna from time to time.
- The candidates must carefully read the General Instructions and follow the instructions therein for filling up on line application form.
- The candidates are advised to check the following declaration given in the box appropriately otherwise their application may be rejected. “I hereby declare that the facts and details given by me in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of any of the particulars or information above being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature shall be liable to be rejected.”
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online from 22.05.2019 to 11.06.2019 till 23:59 hours. For Applying online, visit the “Recruitments11 column on the left hand menu of the Court’s website (http://patnahighcourt.gov.in)
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address, Category etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submitting the online application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained and permissible.
- Candidates should fill in the details in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, Candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ marks sheets. Any change/ alteration found at later stage may disqualify the candidature.
- After all the details are filled in and submitted, a Registration number will get generated. Thereafter, the candidate will have to make payment by following the link on the website of the Court. Only after 24 hours of making successful payment, the candidate may visit the website of the Court again, enter his registration number and date of birth, upload his scanned photograph and signature to finally submit the application form.
- The candidates must take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and keep it with themselves. The same along with relevant certificates shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the examination.
- The Judiciary is a distinct and independent arm of Government entrusted with judicial authority, and mandated to administer and deliver justice to the people of India. It plays a fundamental role in the promotion of law and order, human rights, social justice, morality and good governance.
- The independence of the Judiciary is guaranteed by the constitution in a number of its provisions regarding among others, the appointment, removal, salary and other conditions of service of judicial officers. The core of the Judiciary’s independence is the absence of any interference for the Executive or the Legislature in judicial decisions.
- The mandate of the Judiciary is to establish and facilitate effective and efficient machinery capable of functioning as an adjudicating authority in India and of quickly administering and delivering justice and related services to the people of India. The key function of the Judiciary is therefore, the adjudication of civil and criminal cases. In addition, it interprets the constitution and gives effect to its provisions, as well as providing the expertise in interpreting of the laws. Further, the Judiciary performs other related duties in promotion of human rights, social justice and morality.
- Proclamation made by the Governor-General of India on the 22nd March, 1912 the territories of Bihar and Orissa which were formerly subject to and included within the limits of the Presidency of Fort William in Bengal, were promoted to the status of a separate province, and by Letters Patent, dated the 9th February, 1916 the Patna High Court was ushered into existence with Circuit sittings at Cuttack, and form the 26th February, 1916, the date on which the aforesaid Letters Patent was published in the Gazette of India, the High Court of Judicature at Fort William in Bengal ceased to exercise jurisdiction, Civil, Criminal, Admiralty, Matrimonial, Testamentary and Intestate, Enrolment, etc. in all matters in which jurisdiction was given to the High Court of Judicature at Patna. Thus the ancient city of Pataliputra had a High Court of its own in 1916 with Sir Edward Maynard Des Champs Chamier, Kt. Barrister-at-Law as its first Chief Justice and Sarvashri Saiyid Sharfuddin, Barrister-at-Law, Edmund Pelly Chapman, I.C.S., Basant Kumar Mullick, I.C.S., Francis, Reginald Roe, I.C.S, Cecil Atkinson, barrister-at-Law and Jwala Prasad, B.A., LL.B., as Puisne Judges.
- The foundation-stone of the High Court Building was laid on Monday, the 1st December, 1913 by His Excellency the late Viceroy and Governor-General of India, Lord Hardinge of Penshurst, who in the memorable speech on the occasion said:”The history which has led to the laying of this foundation-stone is within the knowledge of you all, and I think you will agree that when once it has been determined that Bihar and Orissa should be promoted to the status of a separate province, it would be an administrative anomaly that its people should still have to carry on their litigation at a place beyond its limits where the obvious inconvenience of distance, cost and time are enhanced by the disabilities of a different atmosphere and different vernacular……. I now proceed to lay this stone in full confidence that upon people of this province. I feel assured that within its walls in future days justice will be administered with courage and impartiality to the terror of evil-doers, and to the triumph of every cause which is right and true, so that the High Court of Bihar shall earn a name for sound sense and good law.”
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form