Indian Institute of Science Education and Research(IISER)
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal invites Application for the post of 13 Non-Teaching Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Engineer, Hindi Officer, Registrar, Translator, Lab. AssistantÂ
No of post- 13
Pay Scale- Pay Level 11/10/7/6/3
Graduate / Post Graduate from Recognized Board/University.
General Terms and Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- The permanent employees of the Institute shall be governed by the following terms and conditions as mentioned in Statutes No. 17:
- Every appointment shall be subject to the condition that the appointee is certified as being in sound mental health and is physically fit for service in India by a medical authority nominated by the Board in this behalf.
- Provided that the Board may, for sufficient reasons, relax the medical requirements in any particular case or class of cases, subject to such conditions, if any, as may be laid down by the Board.
- At any time, by giving notice of not less than three months in writing to the appointing authority, an employee may resign from service on the terms and conditions and rules and regulations laid down by the Central Government from time to time for its own employees.
- Every employee of the Institute shall devote his whole time to the service of\the Institute and shall not engage, directly or indirectly, in any trade or business or political party activity or any other work which may interfere with the proper discharge of his duties, other than the academic work and consultative practice undertaken with the prior permission of the Director,and/or in accordance with the procedures laid down by the Board from time to time in this behalf.
- The appointing authority shall have the power to terminate the services of any member of the staff without notice and without any cause assigned thereto during the period of probation.
- The appointing authority shall have the power to retire or terminate the services of any member of the staff by giving three months’ notice or on payment of three months’ salary in lieu thereof, if certified on medical grounds, by the medical authority nominated by the Board, his retention in service is considered not viable or undesirable by such appointing authority.
- The appointing authority shall have the right to retire the employee before superannuation as premature retirement in accordance with the provisions of Central Civil Services (Retirement) Rules, as applicable to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- An employee may retire from services on account of any bodily or mental infirmity that permanently incapacitates him from service subject to the following conditions, namely:-
- The employee shall submit his application through proper channel and produce a medical certificate from medical authority as may be specified by the Board in this behalf;
- Provided that the medical report issued by the medical authority shall not be later than the date of retirement.
- The Board shall have the power to terminate the services of any member of the staff on grounds of retrenchment or economy by giving to the person concerned six months’ notice in writing or on payment of six months’ salary in lieu thereof.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:17-05-2018.
Interested candidates may Download Application Form from link of iiserb.ac.in Website and Submit it to the Registrar’s Office Attn: Recruitment Cell, IISER Bhopal Bhopal By-Pass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal- 462 066 Madhya Pradesh, India before Last Date i.e., 17-05-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form