Last Date: 02nd September, 2017
Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1897 branches in India enjoys the presence in all states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs.2,40,000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence. The Bank believes that its manpower, process and mechanism are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable asset and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”.
Having completed 80 years of our purposeful existence, we are architecting and laying a strong foundation for creating “A Bank of the Future for the Next Century and for emerging as a Financial Conglomerate and as a One-Stop Shop for Financial Services”, to deliver mass and class banking experience to our customers.
We are looking for talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Bank through shouldering responsibility, as Security Officers in the following Disciplines:
1.Post Name: Manager
No of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45950/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their candidature at all the stages of recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Bank will verify eligibility once the candidate has qualified for the interview.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified from the selection process.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Bank’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Bank is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The recruitment in Bank of Maharashtra is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online from the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 12.08.2017 to 02.09.2017 & send the printout along with with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience etc to The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 on or before 12.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 12.08.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 02.09.2017
Last Date For Submission of Printout of Online Application: 12.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form