National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences(NIMHANS)
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) is inviting applications for 13 posts of Data Manager, Social Worker and Various on contract basis in concerned project.Interested and eligible candidates with required eligibility may apply as per given format with all required documents of qualification, experience, age to the given address so that application reaches by 31-12-2018 .
Name of the post – Data Manager, Social Worker and Various
No of post – 13
Pay Scale – Rs 35400 – 112400,Rs 25000,Rs 27000,Rs 23000,Rs 21000,Rs 24000
M.Sc Biostatistics/ MCA/Masters Degree/PG/M.A/M.S.W./Degree.
General Condition:govt jobs
- The application form should be downloaded from the Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029.
- Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- For applying more than one post, candidates should send a separate applicationfor each post along with the transaction/ payment details for having remitte the prescribed application processing fee as stated above in Sl.No.03.
- The Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam which will be followed by Skill Test.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category such as OBC, SC & ST may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without relaxation in respect of Age as per O.M. No.36011/1/98-Estt. (Res) dated 01.07.1998.
- Latest OBC Certificate containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the format prescribed by GOI as per OM dated 29.12.1993. (order No.3 ) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected . Applications without such certificated or certificated of BC/MBC without mention of Creamy Layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility.
- The Number of Vacancies/Category-wise Vacancies may vary/likely to change.
- Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
- Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email only.
- Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 31.12.2018 upto 4.30 P.M
- Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 31.12.2018.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) for UR/OBC candidates & Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST) in case of SC/ST candidates shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B. Account No. 64118462718, IFSC Code No. SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code-40675 through ONLINE MODE only.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interviews after initial screening of the received applications on the basis of required eligibility and experience.
- The candidates who have applied for the post of DATA MANAGER against this office notification no. NIMH/PER(7)/RECT/ADVT-19/2018-19 dated 10.07.2018 need not apply once again except if they have been achieved any additional qualification/experience certificate after last date of previous notification without payment of application processing fees.
- The number of vacancies/category-wise vacancies may vary/likely to increase/decrease at any stage of recruitment.
- The candidates who have already worked or working in the said post at this institute need not to apply.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s Website http:www.nimhans.ac.in.The prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) for UR/OBC candidates & Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST) in case of SC/ST candidates shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B. Account No. 64118462718, IFSC Code No. SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code-40675 through ONLINE MODE only.
- The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with the transaction/payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee as stated above. The duly filled in application along with its enclosures has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 31.12.2018.
Last Date Of Submission Application Is:31-12-2018.
Candidates may send applications in given format along with photo copies of all relevant documents of qualification, experience, age and photographs to the given address so that it reaches by 31-12-2018 .
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form