Last Date:20 May,2019
Advt. No. :543
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
TNPSC aka Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 62 Assistant Training Officer, Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Vacancy 2019. TNPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Assistant Training Officer
No of post – 13
Pay Scale – 35,900-1,13,500/-(Level 13)
PUC/ HSC/ SSC Passed And Diploma in Commercial practice with Shorthand as elective subject of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or any other recognised Institution or Board.
General Information:government jobs
- The rule of reservation of appointment is applicable for both the posts in this recruitment.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled up by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment, if Tamil medium of studies for the prescribed qualification is available. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the University examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate for claiming this reservation). If the candidates with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turns shall be filled up by eligible Non-PSTM candidates, but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the candidate in prescribed format/ proforma available in the Commission’s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission. [For further details refer to para. 27 (XIX) of the “Instructions to Applicants’’.
- The number of vacancies notified is only approximate and is liable for modification / reduction with reference to vacancy position, at any time before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to these posts is purely provisional subject to final orders pending on the Writ Petitions, if any, filed before the Hon’ble Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen and Differently Abled Persons will not apply to this recruitment.
- The Differently Abled Persons who apply under other eligible category should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability as per para 14(b) of “Instructions to Applicants” for their claim, when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted within stipulated time when the documents are called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized,participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of submission of online application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidate for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith then and there. Failure to report on the part of candidate will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / age / communal category / educational qualification / PSTM / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- AS MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, THE TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CONSISTENTLY AIMS AT CREATING AND NURTURING A PUBLIC SERVICE WHICH IS INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL, ETHICAL, EFFECTIVE AND BEING CAPABLE AND ENOUGH TO MEET THE NEW CHALLENGES FACED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND RESPONSIVE TO THE GROWING EXPECTATIONS OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE AND MARGINALIZED SECTIONS IN PARTICULAR.
- ENSURE A FREE, FAIR AND TRANSPARENT RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR THE STATE CIVIL SERVICES, BY LEVERAGING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS.
- CONSTANTLY UPDATE ITS RECRUITMENT METHODOLOGY
- SUITABLY ADVICE THE GOVERNMENT ON ALL THE MATTERS RELATING TO THE SERVICE CONDITIONS OF THE PUBLIC SERVANTS.
- SAFEGUARD THE INTEREST AND INTEGRITY OF PUBLIC SERVANTS.
- Articles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form