Last Date:18 April,2019
Syndicate Bank invites Application for the post of 129 Specialist Officer. Apply Online before 18 April 2019. Syndicate Bank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.syndicatebank.in
Name of the post – Specialist Officer
No of post – 129
Pay Scale – 31705-45950/-, 42020-51490/-
General Instruction:government doctor jobs
- Candidates are required to apply ‘online’ only. Any other form of application shall be rejected.
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- All candidates will have to produce original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), NOC, etc., in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to ‘CREAMY LAYER’ section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. OBC certificate issued during the period 01.04.2018 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- In case of candidates belonging to EWS category, EWS certificate in the prescribed format issued on or after 01.02.2019 should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- The candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Candidates serving in government/quasi government offices, Public Sector Undertaking (including Bank/financial institutions) should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- The candidates will appear for the test/interview at the allotted centres at their own expense and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc. of any nature.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
- Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
- The final selection will be on the basis of performance in test / group discussion and/or interview only.
- The selected candidates shall execute a Service Bond of Z. 2.0 lacs for Scale-II and 3.0 lakhs for Scale-III at the time of joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum Service period of 2 years & 3 years for Scale-II & Scale-III respectively.
- Bank reserves the right to keep a waiting list of the merit listed candidates so as to make appointments from the said waitlist in case the selected candidates fail to join the Bank.
- Selected candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature stands cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at Udupi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any Certificate/Remittance sent separately.
- Decisions of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct:-Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the ‘online’ application. At the time of test/GD/interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
- all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. Bank will not be held responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. It was founded by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva. At the time of its establishment, the bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. The bank, along with 13 major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India. The Bank is headquartered in the university town of Manipal, India.
- Syndicate Bank sponsored the first regional rural bank in India by name Prathama Bank, in Moradabad district Uttar Pradesh on 2 October 1975. The stocks of the Syndicate Bank are listed on Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange, Mangalore Stock Exchange and Bangalore Stock Exchange. Syndicate Bank made a partnership with UNEP to initiate a successful solar loan programme. It is a four-year $75855.6 million effort, launched in April 2003 to help accelerate the market for financing solar home systems in southern India. Presently, the bank is sponsoring 3 RRBs and all are profit making having total business of Rs.42101 crore with 1348 branches as on 31.03.2015.
- SyndicateBank has eight Zonal Offices (ZO) for administration and business purpose. The ZOs are in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, and Manipal.
- The Bank has 71 Regional Offices (RO) that ensure smooth functioning and control business operations in the various regions of the country. The regional offices are headed by CM, AGM, DGM cadre.
- SyndicateBank has a strong presence across India. The bank has 4032 Brick and Mortar Branches including an overseas Branch in London, 11 Extension counters, and 37 satellite offices as of Feb 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form