Advt No : JKB/Rectt/2018-1580
The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.(J&K Bank)
Jammu & Kashmir
J&K Bank aka The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. invites application for the post of 1200 Banking Associates Vacancy 2018. J&K Bank Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below … Official Website is www..jkbank.com
Name of the post — Banking Associates
No of post — 1200
Pay Scale — Rs. 13075/-
Graduate / Post-graduate.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all thecandidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- JK Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of JK Bank.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- I. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for any other communication.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Srinagar and courts/tribunals/ forums at Srinagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:24-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:10-11-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at J&K Bank’s website (https://www.jkbank.com/) from 24 Oct 2018 to 10 Nov 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form