Last Date: 20th December, 2017
Air India Limited
Air India Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO), Nagpur invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 01.11.2017 to fill up the posts of “TRADESMAN / BENCH FITTER” and also to form a panel for future requirements, on “Fixed Term Employment basis” (FTE). The selected candidates will be posted in MRO, Nagpur. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will b e appointed immediately. Release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of AIESL and decision taken by the company in this regard. Management also reserves the right to change/alter/delete a n y/all of the conditions mentioned here.
Air India Job Details:
1.Post Name: Tradesman / Bench Fitter
No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: ITI with NCTVT in Fitter trade with Minimum one year experience.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:himachal government jobs
- The selected candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in MRO, Nagpur.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for TRADE TEST residing beyond 80 kms. from the interview centre and not employed in any Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates may apply on or before 20.12.2017 in the format as attached with all testimonials in support of Qualification, Age, Original Bank Challan, category (SC/ST/OBC, Ex-servicemen), ID proof (any one of the documents viz. Voter ID card/ Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Driving License/Passport) to reach the Office of General Manager, Air India MRO, Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur — 441108. In case of non-receipt of hard copy the application is liable to be rejected without reference. The last date of receipt of the application with all attachments is 20.12.2017 (close of work).
- Applications received after 20.12.2017 due t o any reasons, including postal delay, would be rejected.
- Candidates who meet the criteria have to provide nonrefundable Bank Draft of INR 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at Nagpur (Bank Draft exempted for SC, ST and Ex-serviceman categories), along with the aforesaid application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 20.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification