EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. RRC/CR/01/2017
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, CENTRAL RAILWAY
CPM Conversion’s Office Bldg., P.D’Mello Road, Wadibunder,
Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from the following for filling up Two (02) posts in level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200) and Ten (10) posts (i.e. 02 posts each for Mumbai, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Pune and Solapur Division) in level 1 (Rs.18,000-56,900) against Scouts and Guides Quota for the year 2017-18 over Central Railway. The posts are open to all regardless of Community and there is no reservation for any community. Further, only the candidates qualified in the Written Test shall be called for Scouting Skill Assessment.
1.Name of the Post- level 2
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.19,900-63,200
2.Name of the Post- level 1
No of post- 10
Pay Scale- Rs.18,000-56,900
Educational Qualification:psu jobs
- Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Ex-servicemen
- Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
- Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Note: Diploma in Engineering will not be considered as an alternative higher qualification.
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying: – The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification and Scouts and Guides etc on the day of Scouting Skill Assessment is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Scouting
Skill Assessment. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the Written Test/ Scouting Skill Assessment. Applicants will have to bring their own Scouts and Guides Kit and also four-passport size photographs. They may also be required to stay during the Scouting Skill Assessment for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The Railway administration has all rights reserved to fix any date/place or postpone Scouting Skill Assessment or cancel due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the written examination, Scouting Skill Assessment etc at a short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on Central Railway.
- Any subsequent change(s) in the terms and conditions of this notification as per extant rules will stand good. RRC reserves the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/additions in the terms and conditions to recruitment under this notification as necessitated and applicable.
- Candidate should ensure that he/she is required to produce all necessary documents along with his/her downloaded application. No document shall be entertained at the further stage of recruitment and the RRC/CR reserves rights to reject any application, not fulfilling the eligibility condition/conditions, at any stage of recruitment.
- The selection of the candidate by the Railway Administration does not confer any prescriptive right on the candidate for the post.
- If there is any change in the address, the candidate in his own interest should arrange with the Post Office concerned for redirection of the communication from old to new address.
Last Date: 30-11-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form