Last Date:13 September,2019
Advt No : IIE-103/2017-4481/OSSC
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC aka Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites application for the post of 12 Food Safety Officer. Apply Online before 13 September 2019. OSSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ossc.gov.in
Name of the post – Food Safety Officer
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – 9300 – 34800/-
Bachelor Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or M.Sc. in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
General Instruction:faculty opening
- Online application form will be available from DI. 14.08.2019 to Dt. 13.09.2019 by 11.55 P.M.
- Candidates are to be extra vigilant while filling up the Form as there is no edit option.
- Candidates should not send the Detailed Application FortMDAF), copies of the certificates/documents or the originals to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates should upload the documents as listed in Clause -7(1 to xi) of
the Advertisement while applying online. They have to produce the originals of the same and a set of self attested photo copies of the uploaded certificates/ documents at the time of document verification.
- The certificates/documents uploaded as per clause 7 (1 to xi) of this advertisenteut must have snlitlity.
- It should be noted that in case an discrepancy is noticed during certificate verification between the originals and the uploaded copies of the documents, the candidature of the candidate shrill be cancelled on the ground of submission of false documents.
- The minimum educational qualification for the post is (a) Degree in Food lechnology/Dairy Technology/ Biotechuology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ eterinary Science/Bio-Chentistry/Microbiulogy or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from AICTE¬approved institute/recognized Boards/State & Statutory University securing minimum 611% marks along with adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
- No person having any financial interest in the manufacture. import or sale of any article of food shall he appointed as a Food Safety Officer.
- The prescribed age limit for the post is from 21 years to 32 years us on 1.1.2017 with as usual age relaxation in favour of SO ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PWD /Ex-serviceman/ 1n-service contractual employees completed one year of continuous service prior to the Notification of Group-B Contractual Appointment Rules-2013.
- The candidates applying fur 11w post must go through the tletailed advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria
prescribed for the post as laid down in this advertisement. Admission of a candidate for the Written Examination shall be provisional and would be on the basis of the information furnished by him/her in the online application form.
- if at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her online application is
false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria
prescribed for the post. his/her candidature for the exantination will be cancelled forthwith and he may be debarred from appearing at any further recruitment examination conducted by OSSC either temporarily or permanently.
- The scanned signature and the scanned photograph & the documents uploaded should be clearly identifiable and visible.
- Appointment to the post shall be guided by Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dt. 17.01.2014 and amended thereto.
- No Call letter/Admission letter for the recruitment at any stage shall be
sent to the candidates by post. The candidates are therefore advised to access the Commission’s website www.ossc.nov.in regularly to know about the status of their application and Date of Examinations.
- The names of the candidates who will not attend document verification w ill he deleted from the merit list.
- Any Application other than online mode shall not be accepted by the Commission.
- Online applications not properly idled in or found incomplete in any respect are liable for rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score.
- Online Applications are MN ited from intending candidates for selection of 12( melve) posts of Food Safely Officer on contractual basis under Commissioner. Food Sall tc I lealth & l siattil) V‘ cliare Department). The appointment to the post will he inittull) on contractual basis carrc iug a consolidated Par of lts.93001- Grade Pay Rs.4200 – in the scale of plat Rs.93ta- toy 3.4,S00i- (Pre-revised) subject to revision as per orders of Government from time to time.
How To Apply:
- The applicants have to go through the detailed advertisement before filling up the online application.
- Aspirants have u apply online using the website of the Conunission
“www.ossc.gm.in”. The applicants other than the category of S.C. S.T. & l’wD are required to deposit non refundable examination fee of Rs.100/- only through online mode using S.R.I. collect portal Ibllowing the procedure as detailed at clause-2 of this ad el-User-1cm to iapplc fir the posy. 13\ clickine u the tab *online application’ hi the home purr of the wchsite. different advertisements for online application alma ith different useful details will be displayed on the computer screen. The instructions pro % ided in this Advertisement are required to he read carefully before proceeding to complete the application process.
- The candidate must submit the correct data in this section as the subsequent section will be automatically populated with the data filled in this section. No change in the section will be allowed after the candidates submit the ‘1 agree’ box.
- Once the above details are filled in h the candidate, One CAPTCHA image will be shown to the candidate which heishe needs to enter correctlt, in the field given below and then needs to check the box -1 Agree” for declaration and submit the registration form.
- On Submitting the registration form a unique Application Sequence No. will be generated and will be shown to the candidate.
- Application Sequence No. generated will act as the “user W” for the candidate. Email and SMS will be sent to the candidates through his registered email id and mobile no intimating the ‘User id’ and ‘password’.
- The details submitted ly‘ the candidate for 10th Standard Roll Number (As Mentioned in the Certificate). 10t1t Standard Board. 10th Standard 1 ear Of Passing & 10th Standard Passed Exam Inie (Annual or Supplementarlo need to he furnished correctk.
- Furnishing of anl wrong information mav lead to rejection of the application and no request in this regard for correction of the same will be entertained.User registration is required unix once while applying for a specific postiadvertisement.
- After successful submission o1 the registration form in the top right hand corner of the -Go To Application Form”, “Logout” button will be visible. Candidate needs to cliek the “‘Logout” button if lie,she ishes to exit the current session.
- Candidate can also click on the “Go to Application Form” to continue with the tilling up of the application form.
- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission. .
- The Commission’s office is located at Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054.
- The Commission is headed by the Chairman, and in addition it comprises of a Member. They are appointed by the Government, and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service. The Commission is accountable to the General Administration Department of Government in administrative and financial matters. Secretary is the Head of Office; and assisting him are the Joint Secretary / Addl. Secretary, Under Secretary, Accounts Officer, and the Special Officer. Chairman is vested with the authority to dispose of matters pertaining to discharge of the Commission’s mandate, and its smooth functioning.
- By end of the year, 2012 the Commission has carried out 153 cases of recruitment, and selected and sponsored suitable candidates for appointment against 6317 number of posts in all.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form