Last Date:09 February,2019
Advt No: Admn/Estt/02/2018-AIIMS.JDH
All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)
AIIMS aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur Invites applications for the post of 156 Store Keeper Cum-Clerk, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy 2019. AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Offcial Website is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Name of the post – Store Keeper Cum-Clerk, Store Keeper & Various
No of post – 119
Pay Scale – Level 2, 4, 6
General Conditions:employment news
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e.http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.The last date of online submission of applications will be 30th Day from the date of publication in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan/online payment receipt) for their record.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
- The On-line application will be closed on the 30th Day from the date of publication in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one posts, he/she is required to fill the form separately through On-line mode only.
- The Candidate must ensure that their recent Photo with Name, Left Thumb Impression and Signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Jodhpur prescribed and in that case, your application will be rejected. The candidate are requested to be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
- Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the AIIMS Jodhpur for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status of ex-serviceman and /or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement from the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION or otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates :- Rs. 200/-* This fee of Rs. 200/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination.For all other categories (GEN/OBC) :- Rs. 1000/-
- The candidate will be required to pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
- Application Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances except the case mentioned in point 1 above.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
- SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall Merit List or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PwD candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment by relaxed standard.
- SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PwD category candidates who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances in written examination, extended zone of consideration, etc.is to be counted against reserved vacancies and not against general vacancies subject to fitness of such candidate for selection. Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent the number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit. In so far as cases of Ex-Serviceman are concerned, deduction from the age of Ex- Serviceman is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption cannot be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age. Similarly for PwD candidates, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit will not be termed as relaxed standards.
- A person with disability who qualifies the AIIMS, Jodhpur examination under General standards can be appointed against unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for person with disability of relevant category.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless AIIMS JODHPUR is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions, if, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the AIIMS,Jodhpur.
- The qualifying marks for recruitment examination will be 40% for UR, 35% for OBC and 30% for SC/ST/PwD.
- AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
- These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.
- The former capital of Marwar state – Jodhpur, was founded in 1459 by Rao Jodha Jodhpur city was built as a result of warring brothers and the second largest city of Rajasthan State.Jodhpur is one of the leading centres for cattle, camels, salt and agriculture crops. Mehrangarh – the massive fort came first and around the fort – grew the city of Jodhpur protected by a high stone wall with seven gates (Nagauri Gate, Merati Gate, Sojati Gate, Jalori Gate, Siwanchi Gate and Chand Pol) and countless bastions. Today – the city has grown on all sides of Mehrangarh Fort, to become the second largest city of Rajasthan.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form