Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites application for the post of 118 Apprentice. Apply Online before 22 October 2018. Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.bhartiseva.com
Name of the post — Apprentice
No of post — 118
Pay Scale — 10th, ITI
Std 10 passed (in accordance with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with an aggregate of 65% marks.
General Information:police recruitment
- Candidates are to apply online only through www.bhartiseva.com. No physical forms would be accepted.
- Candidates are not required to pay any fee for the examination.
- Mere submission of online application form, receipt of ‘acknowledgement’, receipt of admit card and appearance in examination does not guarantee enrolment for Designated Trades apprenticeship training. The selection of candidates will be made based on merit position considering available vacancies category-wise, scrutiny of original credentials, clear police verification report & medical test etc.
- Candidates are not required to send hard copy of application & admit card to Naval Dockyard. The same are to be retained by the candidates and produced at the time of document verification.
- Candidates are required to check up the website www.bhartiseva.com for submitting online applications and for any updates & changes.
- Candidates are required to give their personal valid mobile number and eMail ID for receiving periodical notices/updates.
- Written examination would be Multiple Choice Question type and OMR answer sheets based. There will be NO negative marking.
- Canvassing of any kind will disqualify the candidate. Selection process will be done strictly on merit. Candidates are advised not to fall prey to any unscrupulous elements.
- Candidates will be permitted to enter the examination hall only with valid Admit Card, downloaded and printed by candidate, bearing clear Photograph and signature.While uploading documents, candidates are advised to ensure that their clear Photograph and signature have been uploaded for printing on the Admit Card.
- The candidates must not attempt impersonation or take help of any impersonator at any stage of the selection process or try to copy from neighboring candidates, books and use of any electronic gadgets.
- If any candidate is found using any type of unfair means during the examination, the candidate shall be summarily debarred and shall not be allowed to appear in any examination/ written test conducted by Indian Navy in the future.
- Candidates applying for the written examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for admission for the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification of documents, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his /her candidature for the examination shall be cancelled by Indian Navy / Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:01-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:22-10-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply online through Naval Dockyard website http://www.bhartiseva.com/ form 01.10.2018 to 22.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form