Advt. No.: 01/2017
Rajya Sabha Secretariat
Rajya Sabha Secretariat invites application for the post of 115 Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant & Various Vacancy on contract basis. Apply Online Before 18 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Security Assistant
No of Vacancy: 21 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4800/-
2.Post Name: Secretariat Assistant
No of Vacancy: 39 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
Educational Qualification:latest andhra govt jobs
- For Security Assistant: Bachelor”Ÿs degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For Secretariat Assistant: Bachelor”Ÿs degree in any discipline from a recognized university and possessing a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/Hindi/Urdu on computer.
- Candidates are required to submit only one application for applying to one or more posts included in the same “Post Group” but have to pay fee @ Rs. 300/- for each post applied for in the Post Group plus bank charges, as applicable, in the prescribed manner. Candidates who wish to apply for posts belongings to more than one Post Group should apply separately for each Post Group. The application forms of the candidates submitting multiple applications for the same Post Group may be rejected.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the Registration Slip. Candidates are not required to submit to the Recruitment Cell either by post or by hand the printouts of their Online Applications/Registration Slip or any other document. They will be required to bring with them the printouts of their Registration Slip at the final stage of the recruitment process if they reach that stage.
- The candidates are advised to submit Online Application (s) well in advance without waiting for the closing date as no request for extension of last date of submission of applications shall be entertained by the Secretariat on any ground whatsoever.
- Persons already in Govt. Service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or those serving under the Public Enterprises shall be required to submit, at the final stage of the recruitment process, a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer to the effect that the employer has no objection to the candidate being considered for appointment to a post in Rajya Sabha Secretariat. Failure to produce such a certificate will lead to summary rejection of the candidature. For obtaining NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE, candidate should comply with the requirements of the organisation they are working with.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. The candidate would be admitted to various stages of the recruitment process based on the declaration given by the candidate in his/her application as to his/her eligibility. The Rajya Sabha Secretariat would undertake detailed scrutiny of the eligibility of the candidate only at the final stage of the recruitment process. As such, the candidature of the candidate shall remain provisional till such a scrutiny is undertaken and the candidate is found eligible in all respects. The Secretariat would be at liberty to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Secretariat shall be final in deciding the eligibility of the candidate. The mere fact that an admit card/ call letter has been issued to the candidate and he/she has been allowed to appear in an examination/ skill test/ Interview, etc. will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Secretariat or that entries made by the candidate in his/ her application have been accepted by the Secretariat as true and correct.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
- Facility for submission of Online application is available from 25th July, 2017 to 18th August, 2017. The Fee Payment for already registered application can, however, be made by the candidate up to 20th August, 2017.
- Candidate should visit the website of Rajya Sabha i.e. http://www.rajyasabha.nic.in and click on the hyperlink “Apply Online”. It redirects the candidate to the online registration page. To register for the first time, choose the tab “REGISTER”.
- Candidate is required to submit separate application for post(s) in different “Post Group”. However, single Application Form is to be submitted for applying to one or more posts included in the same “Post Group”. If a candidate intends to apply for post(s) in more than one “Post Group”, he/she has to “REGISTER” separately for each “Post Group”. For applying to posts in different “Post Groups”, candidates will be required to provide different e-mail addresses.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 25.07.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18.08.2017
Last Date for Submission Of Application Fee: 20.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form