GOA SHIPYARD LIMITED
SHIPBUILDERS, SHIPREPAIRERS & ENGINEERS
VADDEM, VASCO-DA-GAMA, GOA—403802
GSL is a Schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Category I Company and is engaged in designing and building Ships for Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard. GSL invites online applications for the various posts as listed below. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for the following posts in the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) Pay scale. Eligible & Interested candidates are required to apply online through our website www.goashipyard.com or www.goashipyard.co.in.
GSL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Office Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.6200-20270/-
2.Post Name: Junior Supervisor (Information Technology)
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9000-23300/-
Educational Qualification:karnataka government jobs
- For Office Assistant: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (i.e. Lower Typing) with 01 year certificate course in computer applications.
- For Junior Supervisor: Full time BCA / BBA / B.Sc. (IT).
- The candidates may note that the applications are to be made only through online application system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for any application which is not received through online system.
- Non-receipt of hard copy of application, incomplete application, applications not supported by attested copies (self-attested) of relevant documents, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those applications received after the last date for receipt of application shall not be considered and shall be treated as “REJECTED” and no communication will be made for the same.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and also to fill up future vacancies, if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company. Mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements as laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC (NCL), will have to submit caste certificate, ONLY in the Prescribed Performa meant for “Appointment to posts under the Government Of India” from the designated authority for OBC indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. The OBC (NCL) certificate should not be more than 06 months old at the time of joining.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
How to Apply GSL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://career.goashipyard.co.in from 19.09.2017 to 16.10.2017. Candidates are required to send hard copy of the Online application form along with self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application & DD to GM (HR&A), Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa—403802 on or before 26.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 19.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 26.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form