Advt. No. : 146/2018
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research(NITTTR)
NITTTR aka National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Chandigarh Invites Invites applications for the post of 11 Lower Division Clerks. Apply Online before 10 October 2018. NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.nitttrchd.ac.in
Name of the post — Lower Division Clerks
No of post — 11
Pay Scale — Pay Matrix level 2
Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination and having minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
General Instruction:public sector recruitment
- The candidate should attach self attested photocopy of his caste certificate from the Competent Authority of the place where the candidate or his family belongs.
- The candidate should attach self attested copy of certificate for physically handicapped from the competent Medical Authority.
- There is no need to submit any certificate in original along with the application. The Institute does not take responsibility for returning any certificate. You will be required to bring your original certificates, in case, you are called for interview.
- The Institute will make preliminary screening on the basis of the information furnished by the candidates in their applications. The possession of minimum qualification prescribed will not automatically entitle the candidate to be called for test or interview. The summoning of candidate for test does not guarantee employment offer.
- The eligibility of applicants in respect of qualifications, experience will be determined with reference to the last date of receipt of applications.
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the written test or practical test, if any, if called upon by the Institute to do so, will not be considered for appointment and no further correspondence shall be permitted.
- Each application will pass through the scrutiny procedure.
- Successful candidates will be informed the results of his/her test/interview in due course and interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and are liable to be ignored.
- A candidate who is found to have furnished any particulars which are false or to have suppressed information, will be disqualified, and if appointed will be liable to dismissal.
- The Institute reserves the right to call only such persons for interview as the Director or any other authority appointed by the Institute may deem fit. It is not obligatory on the part of the institute to call for interview every candidate possessing minimum qualifications and experience.
- NITTTR, Chandigarh reserves the right to either fill up all the posts or some of the posts or none of them without assigning any reason.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:10-10-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.nitttrchd.ac.in from 10.09.2018 to 10.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form