Advt. No: AIIMS Bpl/Rectt. Cell/Gr. A/Non- Faculty/ 2018/ 02
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Bhopal, Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal Invites Invites applications for the post of 11 Deputy Medical Superintendent, Accounts Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 01 April 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AIIMS Bhopal Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy MedicalÂ c7
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
2.Post Name: Accounts Officer
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification:latest andhra govt jobs
- For Deputy Medical Superintendent: A recognized medical qualification included in l or II Schedule or Pan II of the 3rd Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 Holders of educational qualifications
included in Part-Il of the 34th Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3)of the Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956 or MD (Hospital Administration) / MHA recognized by Medical Council of India or MD/MS in any clinical specialty.
- For Accounts Officer: Graduate in Commerce with at least 55% in aggregate.
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government employees of similar status at AIIMS, Bhopal, and the Pay Band and GP are under process for revision as per the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission of Government of India.
- Application Process:- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application through ON-LINE mode only. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Bhopal official website i.e. http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in.Â The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along with other relevant information will be activated from 03.03.2018 (Saturday). The last date of online submission of applications will be 01.04.2018 (Sunday). The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time, the same will be treated as incomplete application and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in separate application through On-line mode only and also should pay/deposit separate application fees, as prescribed in the advertisement.
- Age Relaxation :- Relaxation in age as shall be applicable, as per Government of India rules.
- Applicants applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/PH will be considered subject of production of Caste/PH Certificate issued by the Appropriate/ Competent Authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the certificate. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the Caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belong to Creamy
Layer and their sub-caste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature(s) will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category for the post(s).
- Shortlisting: Based on online application form with proper submission of hard copy of the same with relevant documents in support of eligibility for the post advertised, Scrutiny/Selection Committee may short-list candidates for written test/interview. Candidates called for the interview will have to produce all the relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
- Mode of selection: Interview and / or Written Test, depending upon the number of candidates.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the Website http://aiimsbhopal.edu.in from 03.03.2018 to 01.04.2018 & send the printout along with all relevant document to the The Administrative Officer All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (M.P.) on or before 11.04.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.03.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.04.2018
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: 11.04.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form