Last Date: 25th January, 2018
Nausena Bharti Indian Navy
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible applicants for the post of 108 Engineer Officer as Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) entry in the Indian Navy for Jan 19 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Apply Online before 25 January 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.General Service/Hydrography Cadre: 40 Posts
NAIC: 08 Posts
Engineering Branch (General Service): 27 Posts
Electrical Branch (General Service): 33 Posts
(i) Only one application is to be filled by a candidate. (ii) Candidates who are eligible for more than one Branch/Cadre should mention their preference in the application. (iii) Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference. (iv) However, if not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternate Branch/Cadre subject to availability of spare slots in SSB batches of that Branch/Cadre. (v) Once shortlisted for a Branch/Cadre subsequent stages of selection process (SSB, medicals & meriting) will be exclusively for the branch/cadre only. (vi) Technical Branch candidates as mentioned above at Ser. No. (c) & (d) can also be allotted Air Technical Specialization/appointed as Air Technical Officer(s)by IHQ MoD (Navy)and on commissioning, they can also volunteer for Submarine Specialization. (vii) No equivalent stream of BE/B.Tech other than mentioned in para 3 above will be considered valid for selection process at any stage.
Selection Procedure. The selection procedure is as follows:
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B.Tech without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam during May – Jul 18. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for shortlisted candidates. Candidate is to choose suitable date and submit the same.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture, Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of SSB Marks depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) at SMS/email (provided by candidates in their application).
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are to register and fill application on e-recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The candidates are to apply from 05 Jan to 25 Jan 18.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form