ADVT. NO.: A-1/E-1/2018
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Application for the post of 10768 LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher for for trained male and female teachers. Apply Online before 16 April 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Teacher
No of post- 10768
Pay Scale- Rs.44900-142400/-
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite information and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, may be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite information have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time.
Candidates must take the Print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, the Candidates will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependents of freedom fighters, Ex-Army personnel, Skilled Players, P.H. and women are not entitled to get the benefit of reservation/age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as unreserved candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile/caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, only then apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons (Son’s son/Daughter’s son) and grand daughters (son’s daughter/Daughter’s daughter, married/unmarried) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidates should remain actually dependent on the freedom fighter.
- Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel – 2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15 (Ka)14-2015 dated. 07.04.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
How to Apply UPPSC Vacancy:
Interested Candidates may apply Online through www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 15.03.2018 to 12.04.2018 (Part-I) and up to 16.04.2018 for Part-II.
click above to download
the employment notification