Last Date:18 April 2019
MARKFED invites application for the post of 106 Senior Assistant, Steno Typist, Assistant Engineer & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 18 April 2019. MARKFED Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.markfedpunjab.com
Name of the post – Senior Assistant, Steno Typist, Assistant Engineer & Other
No of post – 106
Pay Scale – 10300/-, 39100/-
Graduate, Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech.
General Instructions:upsc notifications
- Candidates will have to fill up online application form. Candidates applying for more than one post shall have to submit separate application form for each post along with the requisite fee for the same.
- Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government organizations will have to fill up online application form for the post(s) applied and send a hard copy of the same through proper channel to: Establishment Officer (General), The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd., Markfed House, Plot No. 4, Sector-35-B, Chandigarh-160022.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the online Application Form shall not be entertained after submission of application form under any circumstances.
- Candidates will download and print their E-Admit Cards using their Registration number and Password. Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- After the conduct of the written test, the answer key will be uploaded next day on the website for inviting objections to answers, if any.
- Three days time shall be given for raising any objection(s) regarding validity of the key of any question. Similarly, three days will be given for raising any counter objection(s) regarding claimed keys by the candidates. After this, a team of experts will resolve the objection(s) / counterobjection(s) and then final result shall be displayed on the website. There will be a fee of Rs. 500/- (+18% GST) per question to be paid by the candidate for raising the objection(s) / counterobjection(s) regarding the answer keys.
- The result would be uploaded on the Markfed website.
- Selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of written test only subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria for the relevant post on physical verification of original documents at the time of counseling.
- In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the written test, the candidate older in age shall be placed higher in the order of merit.
- The experience required for the posts mentioned above shall be reckoned from the date of passing the highest requisite qualification.
- The Managing Director, Markfed reserves the right to modify the number of posts advertised and modify or withdraw the recruitment notice without assigning any reason. The decision of the Managing Director, Markfed will be absolute and final in this regard.
- The last date for receipt of online applications shall be 18.04.2019 (upto 5:00 PM). No application shall be entertained after this date. The recruitment SHALL BE MADE SUBJECT TO 100% VERIFICATION OF TESTIMONIALS AND LIABLE TO BE DECLARED NULL AND VOID ABINITIO WITHOUT ANY NOTICE WHATSOEVER IN CASE ANY DOCUMENT IS FOUND FAKE OR FORGED.
- Criminal complaints shall be lodged against such candidates by the Markfed besides civil proceedings to make recoveries of salary and other emoluments paid.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant that he/she has in-time verified that the university/ institution from which he/ she has acquired the academic qualification is duly approved by the competent authority in the said stream on the date he/she has acquired the qualification. He/She must also be conscious about the legal aspects involved here. In the event that the department seeks any information in this regard and the Applicant is not able to in-time-produce the specified documents, his/her candidature shall be rejected without assigning any further opportunity. Such applicants may however be allowed to appear in the written test subject to the grant of Provisional Admit Card and the entire risk shall be borne by the candidate.
- Markfed will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application form. Such application forms are liable to be rejected.
- Mere issuance of Admit Card and appearing in the written test will not make candidate eligible for selection. After publication of result, department will conduct verification of requisite documents and eligibility conditions, any violation/wrong information will lead to disqualification of candidature. During Document Checking, if any candidate either fails to produce the original documents/certificates regarding qualification, category etc. or does not fulfill the eligibility criteria he/she shall cease to have any right for selection and in that case the candidate next in the rank list shall be considered for selection. No claim whatsoever on this account shall be maintainable.
- Candidate should fulfill the condition of prescribed qualification & experience as required for the post applied as on the last date of submission of online application i.e. 18.04.2019.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the department website for any updated information. All subsequent notices shall only be displayed on website.
- The Punjab State Co-op Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd. known as “Markfed” was registered in 1954. At the time of registration, it began with one bicycle, three employees, thirteen members and a capital of Rs.54,000/-, it has now achieved meteoritic volumes and has grown to become the largest marketing co-operative in Asia with an annual turnover of over Rs.11600 Crores during 2013-2014 with 1932 employees. Markfed operates through 17 District offices over 100 Branch offices in Mandi Towns and 9 processing and trading units.
- Markfed has been awarded National Productivity Awards in various fields like co-operative marketing activities, food processing, cattlefeed production etc., to name a few.
- Several innovative incentive schemes have been introduced for the benefit of the farmers and the member co-operative societies. Markfed has also introduced an insurance scheme which provides compensation in case of accidental death or permanent disablement of its farmer members.Markfed contributes to research & development through the Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana (Punjab).
- Markfed has been regularly distributing its profits as dividend to its members, contributing to co-operative development and the Common Good Fund. A fair amount is also re-invested in the setting up of new projects, modernisation and diversification of existing plants.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form