Last Date:04 february, 2019
Advt No : 5/2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC)
HSSC aka Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the post of 1007 Craft Instructor, Draughtsman, Instructor & Various Vacancy 2019. HSSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is hssc.gov.in
Name of the post – Craft Instructor, Draughtsman, Instructor & Various
No of post – 1007
Pay Scale – 19900-63200/-, 35400-112400/-
Graduate, Diploma, B.E./ B.Tech.
General Information:psu jobs
- The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate for selection. As per notification G.S.R.-10/const./Art. 309/2018, dated 13.02.2018 issued by General Administration Department, Haryana Government, the commission shall make selection and recommendation of the name of the candidates to a department or an office for Group ‘C’ posts on the basis of written exam and there shall be no interview. The scheme of marks in respect of selection to Group ‘C’ posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, which is detailed below:- 1. Written exam: 90 marks 2. Socio-Economic criteria and experience: 10 marks (For details see notification G.S.R.-10/const./Art. 309/2018, dated 13.02.2018).
- The written examination will be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT). The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. HSSC reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies on administrative grounds. The candidates shall be bound by all the instructions issued from time to time.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and eChallan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name,Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, obtained marks, passing year, photo & Signature, fee, etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) and Backward Class (B) the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- A person may be working on an adhoc basis against the post advertised or somewhere else.
- A person may be unemployed at the time of making the application but he may have other source of income viz. from agriculture, trade, property, Bank Balance etc.
- A person who is a member of the joint Hindu family and remains dependent upon the Karta till there is partition in the family or he ceases to be a member of the joint Hindu family and is obliged to pass on all his income to the Karta and he draws money for his subsistence from the pool of the joint Hindu family with the consent of the Karta.
- A candidate who is a member of the joint Hindu family is employed on adhoc basis but he is otherwise dependent on his father.
- The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB and ESM and Eligible sportsperson candidates who are domicile of Haryana State. The SC/BCA/BCB candidates are required to submit SC/BCA/BCB Certificate duly issued by the competent authority at the time of scrutiny. Likewise the Eligible Sports Person shall be required to produce the Sports Gradation Certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority. DESM shall be required to produce the Valid Eligibility Certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board at the time of scrutiny.
- Qualification and other term and conditions of eligibility will be determined with regard to the last date fixed for receipt of online applications.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or scrutiny or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect their candidature will be cancelled.
- aryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
- The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website.
- It consists of seven Members including Chairman appointed by the Haryana Govt. on the recommendation of the collegiums consisting of a Minister of Cabinet Rank, Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Legal Remembrance and Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Law and Legislative Department. The Chairman/Member shall cease to be a Chairman or Member of the Commission on attaining the age of 68 & 65 years respectively.
- Eligible candidates may apply online at HSSC’s website (http://www.hssc.gov.in/) from 05 Jan 2019 to 04 Feb 2019 11:59 AM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form