SSC,RAILWAY,IB,NRHM,POSTAL CIRCLE,DEFENCE & BANK JOB VACANCY(GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
Government of India Invites applications for the post of 10000 SSC,RAILWAY,IB,NRHM,POSTAL CIRCLE,DEFENCE JOB VACANCY(GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)Vacancy 2018. Government of India Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post — Assistant,clerk,officer,doctor,nursing,pharmacy,engineering & Various
No of post — 10000
Pay Scale — As per the Govt Rules
Bachelor’s Degree,Diploma,Nursing,pharmacy,MBBS or 10+2 or equivalent.
General Information:government jobs
- Government Jobs Seekers, who Looking for Govt Jobs 2018-19 in India to get Latest Government Jobs Recruitment / Vacancies completely published in the Govt Jobs Page. 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Diploma, Degree (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE), Post Graduate (M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MSW, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech etc.) and all other educational qualified Indian Citizens find your Qualification / Eligibility wise Latest Govt Jobs 2018 and Upcoming Government Jobs 2018 Notifications listed in this page. Government Job opportunities in Central Government, State Government, Public Sector Companies, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Army, Navy, Air Force and Government organizing Institutions, Organizations and Universities. Everyday 24X7,
- Indian National Candidates, who searching and seeking for Police Recruitment Vacancies, Find to get complete list of Police Jobs 2018 here. IndGovtJobs Blog listing all Agencies Current Police Government Jobs on this Post. Indian Law Enforcement by numerous law enforcement agencies like State Government and Central Government Agencies. Indian Central Govt Agencies are controlled by the central Government of India, under the Ministry of Home Affairs. State & Union Territory Agencies are controlled by each State and Union, under controlled by the Chief Minister and Home Minister. Latest Police Jobs 2018 | Police Recruitment 2018 – 2019 List: (Last Updated on October 2018) Police Department Total Vacancies Job Position
- Constable Telecom Recruitment 2018 vacancy notification has been published in Employment News paper dated 27th October 2018. The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Government of India invites applications from eligible Male and Female Indian Citizens for Non-Gazetted & Non – ministerial recruitment post of Constable (Telecom) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in ITBP.
- Get Direct Official Link for applying Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 along with current Indian Railway Recruitment official Notification 2018 here. Find all recent Indian Railway Vacancy 2018 across India and check all latest Indian Railway 2018 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 immediately.
- Eastern Railway, Northern Railway, Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW), Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC), South Eastern Railway, Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL), South East Central Railway are recruiting.
- Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognized Board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics AND Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty / AICTE. Knowledge in Computer, MS Office, and Internet is required.
- Completed GNM course recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) or Reciprocal Registration Certificate from WBNC.
- IN Medical jobs MBBS Dental/AYUSH/ Nursing/ Life Science/ Social Science Graduate WITH Masters in Hospital Administration / Health Management WITH One year experience in Public Health/Hospital Administration.
- Government Jobs open a new way to turn your dream into reality. Every year a number of recruitment is happening in the Govt Sector. Freshersworld is the best option for Govt job seekers. We are listing all government recruitment updates and notifications for 10th, 12th, ITI Diploma, Engineering Graduates and post Graduates etc,. Search & find the Government Jobs in Defence, Railway, Banking, Teaching, Research, Healthcare & many more. We are also listing all latest & Upcoming walk-ins, internships & apprenticeships jobs in Govt sector across India. Search and find the latest Government jobs and get the secured career at the earliest.
- SSC Recruitment 2018-19: Apply for one Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak vacancy in SSC Recruitment 2018-19 Across India. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification ssc.nic.in published for the post Stenographer in SSC Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying.Vacancies in SSC for the post Vehicle Driver.
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training. The SSC makes recruitments to non-technical group ‘C’ and group ‘B’ non-gazetted posts in Ministries/ Departments, the attached and subordinate offices of the Government of India, the C.A.G, and the offices of the Accountant General.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The major role played by the Commission is to select persons to man the various Central Civil Services and Posts and the Services common to the Union and States (viz. All India Services).
- Railway Staff is classified into gazetted (Group A and B) and non-gazetted (Group C and D) employees. The recruitment of Group ‘A’ gazetted employees is carried out by the Union Public Service Commission. Railway Recruitment Boards recruit the Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ employees on the Indian Railways.
- Banks and Insurance comapnies conduct written tests and interviews to fill the vacancies. Public sector banks/insurance companies follow certain rules laid by government & hence recruitments conducted by these organizations are advertised in newspapers to reach everyone. Also the number of vacancies is allocated among various categories (Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST). Click here to know about the list of Banks in India.
- Presently in India, the insurance sector is nationalised, services are rendered by Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and General Insurance Company (GIC) along with its 4 subsidiaries. While LIC provides life insurance, GIC is concerned with non life insurance like – motor, marine, fire, health and personal accident insurance. LIC employs people in various departments – publicity and public relation department, development department, personnel department, accounts department, actuarial department, secretrarial department, legal department, investment department, inspection department, mortgages department, vigilance department, foreign department, corporate planning department, building department etc. Click here to know about more on Insurance industry in India.
Employment Notification Link:
Last Date Of Submission Application is:10-11-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification