Last Date:10 June,2019
Advt No : AIIMS/Bhopal/2019/06
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Bhopal (Madhaya Pradesh)
AIIMS Bhopal aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal invites applications for the post of 100 Senior Residents Vacancy. apply before 10 June 2019. AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Name of the post – Senior Residents
No of post – 100
Pay Scale – 15600 – 39100/-
Post Graduate, M.Sc, Ph.D, M.Ch.
General Conditions:faculty opening
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Senior Resident & Junior Resident, in case of selection.
- He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- OBC Candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed for Central Government jobs along with certificate that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than one year of closing date of online application.
- For SC/ST-Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in prescribed format.
- The candidate must possess a valid document certifying his/her physical disability is conforming to judgment of Supreme Court of India i.e.: “With the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India vide letter no. 18018/2/2009-ME(P-1) dated
- Candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered and in case candidates are not available of such disability in the category, then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will also be considered as per decision in the Writ Petition (Civil) 184/2005-Dr.Kumar Sourav Vs. UOI & others in the Supreme Court of India.
- The disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions and countersigned by Medical Superintendent / CMO /Head of Hospital / Institution.
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/MD/MS/P.hd./M.Sc./Others) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc., of the candidates who apply for the post will be verified at the time of interview.
- Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- The joining of the candidates will be purely need based.
- Any vacancy arising because of non- joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit, if any.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in regularly.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) is a medical research public university located in the Saket Nagar suburb of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is one of the seven All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
- AIIMS Bhopal launched its first academic department, community and family medicine (CFM) in September 2012. It AIIMS Bhopal formed the Institute Body (IB), the highest decision-making group in July 2013. Post graduation courses were started in January 2017.
- The AIIMS Bhopal logo signifies the light of erudition spreading all over, emanating from abode of stupa of Sanchi. Sanchi, in Sanskrit literally means – ‘to measure’ and represents complete harmony between mind, body and soul. The two serpents – signify the two shades of human existence which physicians encounter – Life & Death, Health & Disease. The saying “Sharirmadhyam khalu dharmasadhanam” has been quoted from a dramatic poem called Kumarasambhavam by Mahakavi Kalidasa. It means “a healthy body is the means of fulfillment of dharma that is duty”. The olive branch symbolizes peaceful living.
- It is science alone that can solve the problems of hunger and poverty, of insanitation and illiteracy, of superstition and deadening custom and tradition, of vast resources running to waste, or a rich country inhabited by starving people… Who indeed could afford to ignore science today? At every turn we have to seek its aid… The future belongs to science and those who make friends with science.”
- Research is a pursuit of knowledge and is limitless. Though we are recently established institute, research is an important mission of AIIMS Bhopal towards better healthcare and teaching. At AIIMS Bhopal we pursue research to understand the intricacies and maladies of the human body and its interaction with nature, find cure to ailments, improve quality of living and enhance teaching. Research at AIIMS Bhopal is a dedicated team work led by the faculty of the Institute as Principal Investigators (PI) with the assistance of senior residents, postdoctoral fellows and undergraduates and technical staff. The research funding is obtained mainly by extramural grants from agencies namely DBT, MPCST, ICMR, DST and others. The institute aims to provide modest intramural financial support to investigators for initiating research.
- The research projects are reviewed by the Research review board (RRB) comprising of faculty of the institute. Depending on the requirements RRB forwards the projects for further review to Institutional Human Ethics Committee (IHEC), Institutional Biosafety committee (IBSC) and Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC). The registration of IHEC with DCGI, IBSC with DBT and IAEC with CPCSEA is in process.
- Our research themes broadly includes Infectious diseases, Maternal health and child nutrition, Molecular cancer research, Viral identification and diagnosis, Neurosciences and Psychiatry, Genetic predisposition to non-communicable diseases, health care policies, toxicology, strategies for surgical interventions and stem cell biology. The themes are not mutually exclusive and the PIs carry interdisciplinary research with national and international collaborations aiming towards novel, low cost tools for becoming the torch bearer of health care for the state of Madhya Pradesh where malnutrition, maternal mortality, haemophilia are prevalent.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form