Employment Notice No. 01/2017/S&G/ER
FAIRLIE PLACE (1st FLOOR)
17, NETAJI SUBHAS ROAD, KOLKATAâ€“700001
Applications, on plain paper (A4 size) in the given format (Annexureâ€“II) should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi duly filled (in own handwriting) are invited from the eligible Scouts & Guides candidates for filling up the vacancies against Scouts & Guides Quota of Eastern Railway for the year 2017-18. The candidates having no Scouts & Guides qualifications as required need not apply.
Eastern Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Scouts Guides Quota
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: Passed 12th(+Stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate or passed class-10th or ITI or equivalent or national apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Selection of Candidates will be subject to Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection.
- Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
- The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2018.
- All the photocopies of Certificates in regards to proof of age, educational qualifications, scouting qualifications, other qualifications, caste certificate and other certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (size 23 c.m. x 10 c.m.) to be sent along with the application.
- Two recent passport size photographs (without cap & coloured glass) with their names written at the backside should be clipped along with the application form. Another passport size photograph (without cap & coloured glass) duly signed by the candidate with date to be pasted on the application form at the space provided.
- Application not properly filled in, incomplete or with overwriting, erasing or not supported by the attested copies of relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
- Application received by post beyond the last date will not be entertained. Railway Administration, Eastern Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery whatever at any stage of the selection process.
- Category and Place of posting will be decided by the Appropriate Railway Authority.
- Candidates entitlement at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
How to Apply Eastern Railway Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, Income Certificate, two recent passport size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes of size (23â€ X 10â€) & application fee send to The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Associationâ€™s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001. on or before 04.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 04.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification