Last Date:16 Aug,2019
School of Planning and Architecture(SPA)
Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)
SPA Vijayawada intends to appoint eligible and interested candidates asJunior Assistant, Section Officer and Various on 10 posts. Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.Application forms duly completed in all respects along with the relevant certificates and documents should be submitted to the given address by 16-08-2019 Aspirants should send their Application forms only in the prescribed format.
Name of the post – Junior Assistant, Section Officer and Various
No of post – 10
Pay Scale – Rs 47600- 15100,Rs 44900 – 142400,Rs 35400 – 112400,Rs 21700 – 69100
12th,/Master’s degree,/Graduate Degree.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Application(s) should be made on the prescribed form, which can be downloaded from the School’s website www.spav.ac.in along with fee payment receipt. Applications addressed to the Registrar, School of Planning and Architecture, Survey No.4/4, ITI Road, Vijayawada – 520 008, must reach latest by 16th August 2019 17:00 hours, in a sealed envelope superscribed as “Application for the Position………………..…..” through speed post or can also send the scanned copy of application along with all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the above posts shall get salary as per the Central Government pay scales and carry allowances like House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance and Children’s educational allowance as admissible to Central Government Employees of the respective scale posted in Vijayawada. These posts are governed by New Pension Scheme as applicable w.e.f. 01-01-2004 of Govt. of India and will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC etc., as per the Institute norms and various Orders issued by GOI from time to time. Nevertheless, these posts are governed by the ordinances through SPA Act, Statues, MHRD and UGC guidelines issued from time to time.
- The School reserves the right to increase or decrease the No. of posts or not to make any recruitment to any post(s), to shortlist candidates for interviews and to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason..
- The prescribed essential qualifications / experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for written test/interview. When number of applications received towards an advertisement is large, the Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview on the basis of merit or qualification
higher than that of minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by conducting test. The candidates should therefore furnish details of all qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PH/ Ex-Serviceman etc, will be as per Govt. of India norms against the reserved vacancies only. The benefit shall be given on submission of relevant certificates in the format prescribed by Govt. of India. Incomplete application in the particular category will not be considered.
- The candidates who are not in the Central list of OBC under creamy layer shall not apply for the post(s) reserved for OBC and if at any stage, it is found that the OBC certificate is not valid, the candidature / appointment shall be terminated with immediate effect.
- Persons serving in Govt. /Semi-government / PSU / Autonomous bodies /Govt. funded Institutions / Universities should send their application through Proper channel or should furnish a “No Objection certificate” at the time of presentation / interview. They can however send an advance copy of their application along with the payment mode through SBI collect. If the application is not forwarded through proper channel or is not accompanied by “No objection certificate” at the time of interview, his / her candidature will not be considered.
- No TA & accommodation shall be provided for attending the written test and interviews.
- Candidates applying for more than one post may apply separately for each post.
- The school reserve the right to fix the criteria for screening the applications, if required, Increase/decrease the number of vacancies, Frame a panel for filling up future vacancies arising during the validity of panel which is valid for one year, not to fill up any of the advertised positions.
- No interim queries / correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Self-Attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc., are to be attached with the application representing exact years of experience and educational qualifications mentioned in the application. Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by supporting certificates / documents / photograph /along with payment receipt after the last date,will be summarily rejected. Original certificates should not be enclosed to the application. The original documents will be verified at the time of Interview/written examination.
- Separate application fee and formats to be submitted along with separate sets of supporting documents for each position applied. Name of the post and post number applied for should be clearly written in the application, failing which the application will not be considered.
- The Minimum qualifications should be acquired till the last date of submission of application given in the advertisement.
- Persons with Hearing Handicapped can also apply for any of the above positions. Persons with not less than 40% of relevant disability shall be considered for the Persons with Disabilities (Equal opportunities, Protection of rights & full participation Act, 1995).
- The School reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Eligible candidates are required to download application form from our website www.spav.ac.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format with necessary supporting documents,super-scribing the name of the post applied for, along with a non- refundable.
- Application fee of Rs.1000/- (for General and OBC candidates),
- SC/ST/PH candidates are required to submit Rs.500/- towards application fee.
- Application fee needs to be paid online through SBI collect; the payment shall be accepted through online mode SB Collect (https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm). The reference number should be filled in the application form along with the copy of the receipt and applications should be addressed to: The Registrar I/c School of Planning and Architecture Survey No.4/4, I.T.I Road,Vijayawada, (AP) – 520 008
- The completed application in all forms should reach the above address latest by 16.08.2019 17:00 hours. The School shall not be responsible for any postal loss or delay.
- The candidates can also send the scanned copy of application along with all supporting documents to email@example.com latest by 17:00 hours on 16.08.2019.
- The School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada (SPA Vijayawada) is a higher education institute in Vijayawada, India, specializing education and research in the field of urban planning and architecture. It is one of the two School of Planning and Architecture (SPAs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2008 as an autonomous institute and a fully Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI). It forms a part of the league along with the other two SPAs: SPA Bhopal and SPA Delhi.
- The roots of the institute are with a report made by the Institute of Town Planners, India (ITPI), on the request of the Ministry of Human Resource Development regarding the establishment of more SPAs, in addition to the SPA Delhi, established 1959. Based on this report, the decision was made to establish two schools, in Bhopal and Vijayawada. On 7 July 2008, SPA Vijayawada was established as an autonomous Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI). In 2014, Lok Sabha passed a bill to make all the three SPAs “centre of excellence” on the pattern of IITs and IIMs, now it is a college of national importance.
- Initially, the school was operated out of a temporary campus in Acharya Nagarjuna University in Guntur till 2011, before moving to its current campus. In 2011, the foundation stone of the Vijayawada campus was laid by Daggubati Purandeswari, Minister of State for Human Resource Development. The present campus is located at Nidamanuru, on National Highway 5, close to the Vijayawada Airport (12.4 km only). Expansion plans include building more hostels to accommodate the growing number of post graduate students, a state-of-the-art sports complex and residential quarters for doctoral students.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh is in the process of allotting nearly 60 acres of land, spread over two locations in and around Vijayawada, for the development of the school. Of this, the first 7.2 acres was handed over on 22 February 2010. In January 2012, design for the new campus was adopted as part of an all-India competition and it is proposed to develop it as an eco-friendly campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The proposed campus will comprise academic, co-curricular and residential facilities.
- The school is being run under supervision and guidance of a board of governors. The board comprises members from Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Andhra Pradesh Government, two representatives of the Government of India from the fields of architecture and planning, representative of the Institute of Town Planners, Indian Institute of Architects, University Grants Commission, School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi and All India Council for Technical Education.
click above to download
the employment notification