Advt No : 2 /S & A Cell/2018
High Court of Chhattisgarh
High Court of Chhattisgarh invites application for the post of 10 District Judge (Entry Level). Apply before 15 June 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- District Judge (Entry Level)
No of post- 10
Pay Scale- 131100 — 216600/-
Degree in law form institution recognized by the U.G.C. and seven years been an advocate as on 01.01.2018
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:govt jobs
- Please read all the instructions cautiously mentioned in the advertisement relating to this examination. Do not provide wrong or incomplete information.
- Application format must be downloaded or computer printed in A4 size paper.
- All the columns of the application must be filled by the applicant in his/her own hand writing.
- Self attested photographs must be affixed / stapled in appropriate place on the Application Form & Identity-Sheet. Name and address of the candidate must be written on the back of all the four photographs.
- Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste who is bonafide residents of Chhattisgarh state shall only be entitled for getting benefit of reservation. The candidates of other states shall be treated is unreserved category.
- Candidates of SC, ST and OBC category must ensure that the Caste Certificate attached is valid in all respects. Caste Certificate of temporary validity issued by Tahsildar must have continuing validity at the time of application.
- Application form must be filled in English in BLOCK LETTERS only in Blue or Black ink.
- For age / fees relaxation attested copy of Caste Certificate must be attached.
- Two self addressed envelopes (11 x 5 inch) stamped with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- each must be attached.
- Fee must be furnished in the form of Challan only with SBI branches through Core Banking Network and original copy of Challan must be attached to application form. Challan form is available along with application form on our website i.e. www.cghighcourt.nic.in.
- The particulars in Challan must be filled in very cautiously. On account of incomplete / wrongly filled Challan, the application shall be rejected. Please note that Name & Address of the Candidate must be identical on the Application Form, Identity-Sheet and Challan as well.
- Application form must be accompanied by duly attested copies of marks sheets of High School, Higher Secondary, Graduation, Law, Caste certificate, Domicile certificate along with other necessary certificates and these enclosures must be mentioned in the format for list of enclosures which is given along with the application.
- Experience Certificate must be issued only by the Secretary General of Supreme Court or Principal District & Sessions Judge / Registrar General / Registrar of High Courts.
- Legal size paper for Challan must be used.
- Do not fold the application form and testimonials, certificates etc.
- At the time of appearing for the Written Examination/Viva-voce, photo candidates shall have to produce identity proof in original i.e. Card issued by the Election Commission of India or Bar Council of the State or PAN Card or Driving License or Aadhaar Card or any recognized photo identity proof along with the hard copy of Admit Card.
- Application must be sent in envelop having size 14’x10”.
- Application form and documents must be arranged in following order:- 1.Application form ( 4 pages) 2. Challan (Original) 3. Experience Certificate in prescribed format 4. Identity sheet 5. Testimonials etc. 6. Self Addressed Envelopes.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:15-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Identity-Sheet & four identical and recent passport size self attested photographs and Two self addressed envelope (11” x 5”) stamped with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- each send to the Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, at Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin — 495220 on or before 15.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form