ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2018
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
DMRC aka Delhi Metro Rail Corporation invites application for the post of 10 (Civil)Railway Officers. Apply Online before 14 December 2018. DMRC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
Name of the post — (Civil)Railway Officers
No of post — 10
Pay Scale — Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade pay Rs.7600/-)
Officer should be working or empanelled in JAG level. The officer should have varied experience of working in Railway Civil/Construction department and should be conversant with functioning in computerized environment.Hands on knowledge on various computer applications,relating to the job is desirable. Officer should be free from D&AR and Vigilance enquiry.
General Information:employment news
- The Delhi Metro has been instrumental in ushering in a new era in the sphere of mass urban transportation in India. The swanky and modern Metro system introduced comfortable, air conditioned and eco-friendly services for the first time in India and completely revolutionized the mass transportation scenario not only in the National Capital Region but the entire country.
- Having constructed a massive network of 314 Km with 229 stations in record time, the DMRC today stands out as a shining example of how a mammoth technically complex infrastructure project can be completed before time and within budgeted cost by a Government agency.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with equal equity participation of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) and the Central Government to implement the dream of construction and operation of a world- class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS).
- The DMRC opened its first corridor between Shahdara and Tis Hazari on 25th December, 2002. Subsequently, the first phase of construction worth 65 kilometres of Metro lines was finished two years and nine months ahead of schedule in 2005. Since then the DMRC has also completed the construction of another 125 kilometres of Metro corridors under the second phase in only four and a half years.
- Presently, the Delhi Metro network consists of about 314 Km with 229 stations. The network has now crossed the boundaries of Delhi to reach NOIDA and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Bahadurgarh in Haryana. With the opening of the Majlis Park to Durgabhai Deshmukh South Campus and Janakpuri West – Botanical Garden Sections, new age trains equipped with the Unattended Train Operation (UTO) technology have been introduced. These trains operate with the Communication Based Train Control(CBTC) signaling technology which facilitate movement of trains in very short frequencies.
- The Airport Express link between the Indira Gandhi International Airport and New Delhi has now propelled Delhi to the league of global cities which have high speed rail connectivity between the city and the airport.
- The DMRC today has over 280 train sets of four, six and eight coaches. More than a hundred trains of six coach configuration and over 60 trains of eight coach configuration are currently operational.
- The Delhi Metro has also contributed tremendously on the environment front by becoming the first ever railway project in the world to claim carbon credits for regenerative braking. DMRC has also been certified by the United Nations (UN) as the first Metro Rail and Rail based system in the world to get carbon Credits for reducing Green House gas emissions as it has helped to reduce pollution levels in the city by 6.3 lakh tons every year thus helping in reducing global warming.
- It has also set up roof top solar power plants at many of its stations. All stations of the presently under construction corridors are being constructed as green buildings. In the present phase of Delhi Metro’s construction, the DMRC is nearing the completion of 160 kilometres of Metro lines which will weave a web of Metro corridors along the city’s Ring Road besides connecting with many other localities in NOIDA, Ghaziabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh.
- Apart from providing Delhites with a comfortable public transport option, the Delhi Metro is also contributing significantly towards controlling pollution as well as reducing vehicular congestion on the roads. According to a study, Delhi Metro has helped in removing about seven lakh vehicles from the streets of Delhi.
- The applicants may submit simultaneously a copy of the application to their administrative officer (HQ/Board, etc.) for forwarding the application to DMRC,indicating No Objection, Vigilance/D&AR clearance/APAR, etc.
- The candidate/s/will/would be screened by a Screening Committee consisting of three Directors/HoDs of DMRC. The candidate’s suitability will/would be decided, keeping in view the job requirement. The selection process would comprise of appraisal of different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness, etc. All related information shall be available only on website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
- Eligible and interested Railway Officers may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidates must enclose all relevant proof/documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scales/gross salary.
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope superscribing on the cover prominently- Name of the post, latest by the closing date i.e. 30 days from date of issue by speed post at the following address.CGM (HR)Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
Last Date Of Submission Application is:14-12-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online Through The Website http://www.delhimetrorail.com/ Before 14.12.2018 and candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope superscribing on the cover prominently- Name of the post, latest by the closing date i.e. 30 days from date of issue by speed post at the following address.CGM (HR)Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form