Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
UPSC aka Union Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 77 CISF AC (EXE), Senior Developers, Software Designer, Air Safety Officer, Deputy Director & Various Vacancy 2018. UPSC Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the post – CISF AC(EXE) LDCE 2019
No of post – 10
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Graduation from a recognized University.
General Information:faculty opening
- Please log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in and click on the link “Application for CISF-LDCE, 2019.”
- Candidates who wish to apply for CISF-LDCE, 2019 have to first get themselves registered before filling up the Online Application Form at the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Please create your registration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button.
- On the registration module, provide your Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISF Number, rank and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate).
- Provide your e-mail address and re-enter your e-mail address.
- Enter the random number which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button.
- All the field mark with * are mandatory and are compulsory to fill in.(b) Please ensure that you provide a valid and an active e-mail address in the e-mail address field as your password for filling up the online application form along with Registration ID(RID) shall be e-mailed to you on the e-mail address provided by you.
- The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 3rd March, 2019 for filling the vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The Examination will be held at New Delhi. The tentative number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of the Examination will be 10 (General- 06; SC-01; ST- 03).
- The Examination is restricted to only certain categories of departmental candidates of CISF. For details regarding eligibility conditions, the syllabus and scheme of the examination, physical/ medical standards etc., aspirants should consult the Rules of the Examination notified by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated 05.12.2018 which may be downloaded from the CISF Website at address www.cisf.gov.in The Rules will also be available on UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Medical Examination will be conducted as per revised uniform guidelines issued by MHA UO dated 20.05.2015 for recruitment of GO’s and NGO’s in the CAPFs & AR.
- Candidates will either be declared “FIT” or “UNFIT” in the Medical Standard Tests. Those candidates who are declared ‘UNFIT’ in the Medical Standard Tests will be allowed to appear before the Review Medical Board on their appeals by the Appellate Authority.
- The body weights are given in this chart corresponding to only certain heights (in cms). In respect of height in between, the principle of ‘Average’ may be utilized for calculating body weights.
- For calculating average weight beyond the heights tabulated, 0.71 Kg for every one cm of increase or decrease in height may be added or subtracted respectively.
- The candidate should not have squint of any degree and should have high colour vision.The candidate will be tested for colour vision by Ishahara’s test as well as Edridge-Green Lantern Test. Eyes should be bright, clear with no abnormality/disease. Movements of eyeballs should be full and free in all direction. In every case of Myopia, fundus examination should be carried out and the results should be recorded. Contact lenses or laser surgery is not allowed.
- Candidates should ensure that in Paper II they write the Answers only in the Medium allowed by the Commission for the different components as mentioned above. No credit will be given for answers written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper.
- Candidates will be required to indicate the medium of writing the Essay Component in the Attendance List and on the Answer Book. No credit will be given for the Essay Component if the candidate indicates a medium on the Attendance List and on the Answer Book other than the one in which he/she has written the Essay.
- There will be minimum qualifying marks separately in each Paper as may be fixed by the Commission.
- The Commission will declare a list of candidates qualified in the written Exam. The CISF will conduct Physical Efficiency Test first and thereafter the Medical Efficiency Test of only those candidates will be conducted who are declared qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test.
- The candidates who qualify in the Medical Examination and Physical Efficiency Test shall be required to appear for Personality Test/Interview to be conducted by the Commission.
How to Apply:
- The candidates are required to fill in the application form online on the UPSC’s website www.upsc.gov.in. The online application form can be filled from 5 th December, 2018 to 31st December, 2018, after which the link will be disabled. Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channel to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission.
- e-Admission Certificates of the admitted candidates to this examination will be uploaded in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in two weeks before the date of examination and can be downloaded by the eligible candidates. No paper Admission Certificate will be issued by the Commission.
- All the candidates applying for the CISF (AC) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2019 are requested to fill the Application Form Online.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere Issue to e-admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
- Candidate must apply online by using the website http://www.upsc.gov.in Candidate should ensure that all columns of the Online Application Form are filled in correctly. No correspondence will be entertained by the Commission from candidates to change any of the entries made in the application form.
- Candidates are required to route a hard copy of the online submitted application form through proper channel with necessary certification done by the appropriate authority to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission on or before 8 th January, 2019.
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 31st December, 2018 till 6:00 P.M. after which link will be disabled. The last date for receiving printed copy (hard copy) of online application form along with enclosures/certificates is 8 th January, 2019, by CISF authority for further verification and forwarding the same to the Commission.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:05-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:31-12-2018 till 06:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (http://www.upsc.gov.in/) from 05 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2018 till 06:00 PM. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form through proper channel with necessary certification to Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 08 Jan 2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form