Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites applications for the post of 08 Ship Draftsman Trainee. Apply Online before 26 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Ship Draftsman Trainee
No of post- 08
Pay Scale- Rs.10500/- (Per Month)
Period of training & Stipend:
The period of training will be two years. The Ship Draftsman Trainees will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.10,500/-pm during the first year of training, ` 11,500/-pm during the
second year and compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.4200/- pm. No other payment will be applicable.
- Government of India Directives on reservation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/Ex-Servicemen applicants will apply and be strictly followed.
- In the case of Persons With Disabilities the degree of disability should be a minimum of 40%. The applicant should submit a valid Certificate of disability to this effect in the prescribed format obtained from a notified authority by Government of India / State Government along with their application.
- Applicants belonging to SC or ST or OBC (Non – Creamy Layer), should submit a valid recent community certificate issued by the Revenue Authority not below the rank of the Tahsildar along with their application, failing which their candidature will not be considered against respective categories.
How to apply:
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the requirements notified may submit their application through online from 14 March 2018 to 26 March 2018 and the facility can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page). Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per the Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- After submitting applications through online, applicants are required to take a print out of their online application possessing the unique registration number generated by the system. It is important to note that, the unique registration number will be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online job application form should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- It is important to note that, the candidature will be considered only on receipt of print out of online application (possessing registration number) along with copies of relevant documents/certificates as applicable by post.
- For applying online, the website will remain functional 14 March 2018 to 26 March 2018. The last date for submission of applications through online is 26 March 2018. The last date of receipt of online application print out, self attested copies of certificates by post is 30 March 2018.
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within the specified time. Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered.
Last Date: 26-03-2018
click above to download
the employment notification