Advt. No. : 5574
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) invites Applications for the post of 08 Junior Steno-cum-Computer Operator Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Junior Steno-cum-Computer Operator
No of post- 08
Pay Scale- Rs. 5,200 — Rs. 20,200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2,400/-
Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with certificate of stenography and typing with computer knowledge & Typing speed of 40 WPM in English and 20 WPM in Odia on Computer. 80 words per minutes in shorthand in English.
Selection procedure:himachal government jobs
- The eligible candidates shall have to appear in a stenography test of 10 minutes @80 words fer minute Followed by transscription in computer for 30 minutes.
- A written test in computer Knowledge/applications of 30 minutes duration will be conducted after stenography test comprising fundamental questions related to computer.the candidates who qualified both stenography and computer test will be call to appear an interview.
- The final merit list of selected candidates will be based on total marks secured in all the avove test.
- The essential Qualification and exprience shall be considered as on the last date of receipt of the applicaton from
- In service candites shall apply through proper channel .He/She has to submit advance copy of original application to avoid delay.he should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) From his/her employer at the t6ime of interview falling which his/her candidature wii not be considered.
- Applicatio should be prepared to appear interview at bhubaneswar at their own cost The University reserve the right to cancel the advertisement at any moment due to unforeseen circumstances or may not fill up the required number of posts so advertised.
- the University reserves all right either to modify or cancel the interview or entire advertisement/selection process for post without assigning any reason thereof
Last Date for Submission Of Offline Application:30-04-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copy of relevant documents send to the Registered post addressed to the Registrar, OUAT, Bhubaneswar -751003, Odisha. The last date of receipt of application is 30.04.2018 by 5.00 P.M.
click above to download
the employment notification