Last Date:02 July,2019
Advt No : LPSC/02/2019
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
LPSC aka Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre invites application for the post of 07 Technical Assistant Driver.Apply Online before 02 July 2019. LPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.lpsc.gov.in
Name of the post — Technical Assistant
No of post — 07
Pay Scale — 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Level -7
Three year Diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering with First Class.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- Maximum Age limit (as on 02.07.2019) is 35 years for posts 702 to 711 and 25 years for post 712, but relaxable by 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidates and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates for posts reserved for them. Candidates coming under categories viz. Ex-servicemen, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Departmental candidates, Meritorious sportspersons, Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders. Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The prescribed qualification (SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std.) for all posts should be from a recognized State Board / Authority.
- For Posts 702 to 709, candidates possessing National Trade Certificate (NTC) or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) need only apply.
- Initially the place of posting will be in any of the units of LPSC, but the incumbents are liable to be posted in any of the Centres or Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- Career advancement for Technicians / Draughtsman in ISRO is based on Merit Promotion Scheme where the employees are reviewed and promoted to next grade on merit after a prescribed residency period without reference to vacancies.
- Attractive benefits such as Medical Facilities for self and dependents, Subsidized Canteen, House Building Advance, LTC, National Pension System and other social security measures are also provided to ISRO employees.
- In respect of OBC Candidates, reservation will be available only to candidates, who do not fall in the Creamy Layer. OBC certificates must specifically include the clause regarding exclusion from Creamy Layer and should be updated / valid at the relevant point of time.
- Those who possess the required qualification as on 02.07.2019 need only apply.
- The Selection process consists of (1) Written test and (2) Skill test. The written test will be conducted first. Required number of candidates (ratio between vacancy and number of candidates to be called for skill test) alone shall be called for Skill test based on written test scores. The written test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. The Skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the Skill test will not be considered for selection. The Skill test will be evaluated on a 100 point scale with minimum 60% for qualification. The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the written test.From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, select panel will be drawn in the order of marks obtained in the written test. In case of a tie in the written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
- The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test. Initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
- Outstation candidates called for Skill Test will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route on production of Railway ticket or bus fare on production of bus ticket in case they are not availing the free concession offered by Indian Railways for the purpose.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents in proof of the details furnished in their application at the time of Skill Test for verification. Those who fail to produce the said documents will not be allowed to attend the Skill Test and TA will not be paid.
- Intimations to eligible candidates for Written Test/Skill Test will be sent through On-line only. For this purpose, candidates are required to furnish their E-mail ID CORRECTLY and COMPULSORILY while submitting the application.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The Centre reserves the right not to fill-up any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Those intending to apply for more than one post should send separate applications for each post.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) is the lead Centre for development and realization of earth-to-orbit advanced propulsion stages for Launch Vehicles and also the in-space propulsion systems for Spacecrafts. The LPSC activities and facilities are spread across its two campuses viz., LPSC Headquarters and Design Offices at Valiamala/Thiruvananthapuram, and Spacecraft Propulsion Systems Unit at LPSC, Bangalore/Karnataka.
- LPSC is vested with the responsibility of design, development and system engineering of high performance Space Propulsion Systems employing Earth Storable and Cryogenic Propellants for ISRO’s Launch Vehicles and Satellites. Development of fluid control valves, transducers, propellant management devices and other key components of Liquid Propulsion Systems are also under the purview of LPSC.
- LPSC Valiamala is the Centre Headquarters, responsible for R & D, System Design/Engineering and Project Management functions. The Fluid Control Components Entity and the Materials & Mechanical Engineering Entity are located here apart from the Earth Storable & Cryogenic Propulsion Entities, handling the core tasks of the Centre.
- LPSC Bangalore focuses on satellite propulsion. Design & Realisation of Propulsion Systems, integration of spacecraft propulsion systems for Remote Sensing and Communication satellites, Development and production of transducers / sensors are other major activities at LPSC, Bangalore. Fabrication of launch vehicle stage tanks and structure at ASD/HAL is also coordinated and managed by LHWC at Bangalore.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form