Last Date:02 July,2019
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)
KPCL aka Karnataka Power Corporation Limited invites Online Application for the posts of 06 Welfare Officer & Environmental Officer. Apply before 02 July 2019. KPCL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… www.karnatakapower.com
Name of the post — Welfare Officer & Environmental Officer
No of post — 06
Pay Scale — 50000/- (Per Month)
A Bachelor’s Degree of a University recognized by the State Government and Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW),/BE in Environmental Engineering or BE (Civil Env) or BE (Civil) with atleast 2 elective subjects in Environmental Engineering or BE(Chemical) or B.Tech (Chemical).
General Instructions:bank jobs
- Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd., (KPCL) a Government of Karnataka Undertaking,established in the year 1970, is a winner of several prestigious national awards for high performance. Now, the Corporation intends to appoint the following staff on contract basis (11 months) for Raichur Thermal Power Stations (RTPS), Bellary Thermal Power Stations (BTPS) & Yeramarus Thermal Power Stations (YTPS) located at Raichur & Bellary Districts.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF—” and send it to the above address through REGISTERED POST so as to reach on or before 02.07.2019
- Application Fee (Non-refundable): Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates)
- In the form of Crossed DD.
- Crossed Demand Draft should be drawn on any Nationalized Bank & in favour of KARNATAKA POWER CORPORATION LTD., payable at BENGALURU.
- There is no age limit. Retired employees will be also considered.
- Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs.50,000/-
- Free accommodation will be provided if posted to RTPS/YTPS
- HRA as applicable to Bellary (to the cadre of Assistant Engineer) will be paid if posted to BTPS.
- Welfare Officer On the basis of no.of experience in the relevant field & marks obtained in MSW
- Environmental Officer On the basis of no.of experience in the relevant field & marks obtained in BE in Environmental Engineering or
BE (Civil Env) or BE (Civil) with atleast 2 elective subjects in Environmental Engineering or BE(Chemical) or B.Tech (Chemical).
- The candidates will be called for document verification at the ratio of 1:5, depending on the percentage of marks obtained in the academic qualification and also number of years of experience.
- Candidates called for document verification based on the merit shall produce the following in ORIGINALS with 2 sets of self-attested Xerox copies and 02 latest passport size photos.(i) Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification.(ii) Degree Certificate and marks cards of all years/semesters.(iii) Experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending Document verification.
- KPCL reserves the right to cancel this process in part or full at any stage without assigning any reason.
- This contract appointment is purely temporary and the candidates will not have any claim/right for permanent employment.
- The candidates who leave the service in the middle of contract period will have to give 3 months notice in-advance.
- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (or KPCL) is a company owned by the government of Karnataka, and is engaged in the Service of generating electrical power in the state of Karnataka in India. The modes for generation of electric power are hydroelectric, thermal and diesel. The company was started on 20.07.1970 due to a vision of the Karnataka government for separate entities for generation and distribution of electric power. This was done, long before world bank dictated power sector reforms were initiated in early 21st century in India.
- KPCL has 34 dams (including the main, pickup and saddle dams) and 24 power stations across the state with power production capabilities ranging from 0.35 MW to 1035 MW. The total installed capacity of KPCL is 5975.91 MW.The corporation has its thermal power station at Raichur And two more thermal project at Bellary of 500 MW station. The installed capacity of the thermal power station is 1720 MW (210 MW ×7units+1x250MW) at Raichur and 1700MW (2x500MW+1x700MW) at Bellary.The total gross power generation per annum is in the order of 10,362 GW·h at a plant load factor (PLF) 80% and 11,589 GW·h at a plant load factor of 90%. The corporation, in order to increase generation, has planned one moreadditional units in Bellary of 1x700MW, The corporation has Yermarus Thermal Power Station under construction at Yermarus, Raichur of capacity, with two units of 800MW each. The corporation has stated that they hope the first unit of this plant will be synchronised in March 2015.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form