ADVERTISEMENT NO. DCSEM/ 01 /2018
Directorate of Construction, Services and Estate Management(DCSEM)
Online applications are invited from young, dynamic and dedicated candidates fulfilling the qualifications for the following posts in DCSEM.all Details are given below..
1.Name of the post- Scientific Assistant – B
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- Level 6, Entry Pay Rs. 35400
Diploma in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (3 years after S.S.C. OR 2 years after H.S.C)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:delhi sarkari naukri
- The facility of online applications will be opened from 05.05.2018 to 04.06.2018. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on our website www.dcsem.gov.in or https://dcsem.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Only one application should be submitted for one post. If the candidate desires to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted for each post and pay fees for each post separately.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment.
- Candidates must regularly check the website. All information relating to the recruitment shall be made available on the website. Information displayed on the website shall be deemed as intimation to the candidates.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of the Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
- Those who have been empanelled under WAITING LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case the candidate in the main select list does not join.
- At the time of Screening/Written Test/Skill/Trade Test/ Interview, candidates must bring a printout of the online application and admit card (to be downloaded from the website) alongwith the document in support of identity proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter Card in original), original and attested copies of all relevant documents as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date of receipt of application. Before applying, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions and required educational/technical qualifications mentioned in the advertisement.Candidates who are still pursuing the educational/technical qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are not eligible to apply.
- CGPA or its equivalent should be obtained by the candidate by conversion to percentage in accordance with the method of conversion of corresponding University / Institution’s norms.
- Mere fulfillment of requirements as laid down in the Advertisement does not entitle a candidate to be called for Screening/Written Test/Skill/Trade Test/Interview.
- Posting of the selected candidates will be at the discretion of the Competent Authority and subject to the availability of vacancy and they are liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy.
Last Date to Apply for This Job:04-06-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification