Advt. No. 4A/ 2017-18
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA SERVICES BOARD
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of 06 PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions. Apply Online before 08 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.421500-62400/-
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities (Indian or Foreign).
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:latest andhra govt jobs
- Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of or for any reason beyond the control of the Board.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The eligibility for availing reservation against the vacancies reserved for the physically disabled persons shall be the same as prescribed in “The Persons with Disability (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.” Provided further that the physically disabled candidates shall also be required to meet special eligibility criteria in terms of physical requirements/functional classification (abilities/disabilities) consistent with requirements prescribed.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to General category but subsequently writes to the Board to change his/her category to a reserved one, such request shall not be entertained by the Board. Similar principle will be followed for PWD categories also. In case of a candidate unfortunately becoming physically disabled during the course of the recruitment process, the candidate should produce valid document showing him/her acquiring a disability to the extent of 40% or more as defined under PWD Act, 1995 to enable him/her to get the benefits of PWD reservation.
- Candidates seeking reservation/ relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/ OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation as per eligibility prescribed. They should also be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated for such benefits, and these certificates should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of the application.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in from 20.11.2017 to 08.12.2017. there after link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form