Guwahati High Court
Guwahati High Court invites application for the post of 06 Junior Grade Translator Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 04 June 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Junior Grade Translator
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- 14000 — 49000/-
Grade Pay- 8000/-
Masters Degree in any Official language.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:bank jobs
- Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certiï¬cate at the time of submission of online
application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimoniais regarding
educational qualiï¬cations, computer qualiï¬cations, date of birth, caste, working experience
etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional
and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject
to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect is detected.
- The list of provisional candidates, with aliotted Roll Nos. wil! be published in the High Court
website for the candidates’ reference. If any candidate has any grievances for
inclusion/non-inclusioh etc. of his/her name in the list so published, the same should be
brought to the notice of the undersigned within the stipulated period indicated in the
relevant notiï¬cation. Candidates are advised to visit the ofï¬ciai website
(www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court reguiarly for updates and important information.
Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/skili
- Candidates who are already in the Government Service may apply through proper channei.
They shall have to produce “No Objection Certiï¬cate” from the present Employer at the
time of document veriï¬cation and they shall have to submit release order at the time of
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and
signature, is liabte to be rejected summarily.
- Information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the
candidate and if found to be false, his/her candidature will be cancelled
forthwith and helshe shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the appiication form
and the High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The certiï¬cate for ciaim of reservation must be issued by competent authority.
- If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, hislher candidature
will be rejected.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:21-05-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:04-06-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form