Advt No: 04/2018
Manipur Public Service Commission(Manipur PSC)
Manipur Public Service Commission, Manipur PSC invites application for the post of 06 Asst Government Advocate cum Asst Public Prosecutor. Apply Online before 25 August 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Name of the post — Asst Government Advocate cum Asst Public Prosecutor
No of post — 06
Pay Scale — 9300 — 34800/-
NOTE:delhi sarkari naukri
- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through online mode as mentioned above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Application submitted without prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- For the Applicants in whose case payments details have not been received from the bank, they will be treated as ï¬ctitious payment cases and their applications will be rejected in the ï¬rst instance. A list of such applicants shall be made available on the Commissions website within 3(three) days after the last date of their fee payment within 10
days from the date of such communication to the Commission. On receipt of documentary proof, genuine fee payment cases will be considered and their applications will be revived, if they are othenNise eligible.
- In case of any problem being faced in the processing of the online application, drop a mail at empsconlineissuesÂ©gmaiLoom along with your phone number and problem being faced from your registered user mail ID.
- All candidates in service other than casual or muster roll will be required to state in the Application Form that they have informed in writing their employer/controlling authority that they have applied for the examination. In case the employer or the controlling authority withholds permission to the candidate’s applying at the examination their application will be rejected and his/her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate. The e-Admission certiï¬cate will be made available in the MPSC website (www.empsconlinegovjn) for downloading by the candidates from 30th August, 2018. N0 admission Certiï¬cate will be issued from MPSC Ofï¬ce or sent by post.
- No candidate will be admitted to the Examination unless he/she holds an e-Admission Certiï¬cate issued by the Commission for the purpose.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or othenNise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final. If on veriï¬cation at any time before or after the Examination and Interview, it is found that a candidate does not fulï¬l any of the eligibility condition, his/her candidature for the Examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:10-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:25-08-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://mpscmanipur.gov.in/from 10.08.2018 to 25.08.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form