Last Date:10 July,2019
Advt No : 06/2019
Himachal Pradesh PSC (HPPSC)
HPPSC aka Himachal Pradesh PSC invites application for the post of 05 Civil Judge. Apply Online before 10 July 2019. HPPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Name of the post — Civil Judge
No of post — 05
Pay Scale — 27,700 – 44,770/-
Degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
General Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- The Commission reserves the right to allot any Centre of examination to any candidate. No request for change of centre will be entertained. The main written examination will be conducted at Shimla.
- The inclusion of a candidate in the list of successful candidates shall not confer any right to appointment unless the Government is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment in service before actual offer for appointment is made. The selected candidates will also be subjected to a Medical Examination in accordance with guidelines prescribed by the Hon’ble High Court under Rule- 9 of H.P. Judicial Service Rules, 2004 read with Regulation ‘8’ of the H.P. Judicial Service (Syllabus and Allocation of Marks) Regulations, 2013.
- The candidates, who may be admitted to the examination, will have to write in their own hand. In no case can an amanuensis be allowed.
- The Commission does not supply any articles of stationery except authorized Computerized Answer Sheet for preliminary examination and Answer Books, continuation sheets for use in the main written examination. Items such as pen, Ink, whatsoever needed have to be brought by the examinees themselves.
- Re-evaluation or rechecking of Answer Sheets / Answer Books (Scripts) is not permissible nor the Commission enters into correspondence in this regard.
- It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application comes to notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated. No columns should be left blank in the application form.
- In case candidate has any doubt or objection about any question(s) in the question paper, he/she is advised to give a representation, in writing immediately after the examination is over (the same day) in the name of the Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission to the centre supervisor and no representation shall be entertained thereafter.
- On the basis of merit obtained in the Preliminary examination, the candidates equal to twenty times of the number of vacancies to be filled in shall be called for taking the main examination.
- Candidates should note that payment of fee can be made only through the modes prescribed above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- The provisionally admitted candidates may download the admit cards along with instructions for appearing in the HPJS (Preliminary) examination-2019 from the official website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
- If any candidate appears at a centre other than those indicated by the Commission in his/her Admit Card, the papers of such a candidate will not be evaluated and his/her candidature will be liable to Cancellation.
How To Apply:
- Register yourself as a New User in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission website, Clicking on “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE” link on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, Email ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth. Then press the button “Create User”.
- The candidates already registered with the commission or any of the examinations/tests need not register again. Such candidates should click on “REGISTERED USER” link.
- THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO NOTE DOWN THE USER ID AND PASSWORD AND THIS USER ID AND PASSWORD WILL BE APPLICABLE FOR
ALL FUTURE REFERENCES REGARDING THIS EXAMINATION(S)/ TEST(S) AND ALSO FOR FUTURE NOTIFICATION(S)/ADVERTISEMENT(S) ISSUED BY THE
HPPSC FROM TIME TO TIME. THE INSERTED PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE WILL BE SAVED AND NO NEED TO REENTER THE SAME TIME AND AGAIN.
- For Basic Registration process, you have to click on “Click to Apply” option. It will fetch out Candidate’s Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. All Fields are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear written instructions for filling up the particular column which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form. Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including “Father’s/Mother’s name‟, “District‟, ‟Centre‟, “Address‟, “Contact No‟, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in *.jpeg format of size not exceeding 40 KB each. The photo of candidate should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen.
- After entering the Candidate’s Basic Registration Form there is provision to “Edit Application Form” before final submission of application form. After submission, request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The H.P. Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions , assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution. Further, by virtue of the provisions made in the relevant Acts, the Commission is required to advise the State Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment and Promotion Rules, principles to be followed in making appointments, promotion and transfer from one service to another and in respect of disciplinary matters affecting Civil Servants. At present direct recruitment of Class-I & Class-II posts of different departments is done by the Commission.
- The Commission has its own building and the office located at Nigam Vihar (Chotta Shimla) on Cart Road. All correspondence (letters/applications etc.) relating to this Commission are being addressed in the name of The Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla (H.P) – 171 002. And all relevant information is available with the receptionist which can be obtained either personally or by telephone.
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and three Members. The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are being governed under the State Public Service Commission (MEMBER) Regulations, 1971.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form