District Health and Family Welfare Samiti(WB Health Samiti)
Birbhum (West Bengal)
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Invites applications for the posts of 03 Laboratory Technician, Health Visitor & Medical Officer. Apply before 05 September 2018. WB Health Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.wbhealth.gov.in
Name of the post — Laboratory Technician, Health Visitor & Medical Officer
No of post — 03
Pay Scale — 13560/-, 17220/-, 40000/- (Per Month)
Medical Officer:- MBBS from a recognized institution with one-year compulsory internship Registered under MCI only.
Health Visitor:-Graduate or 10+2 and Certificate in MPW/LHV/ANM/Health Worker.
Laboratory Technician:-Passed in 10+2 from a recognized Board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and DMLT recognized by West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AICTE.
Selection Process:public sector recruitment
- Selection of candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in Academic Marks, Experience, Written Test and Interview wherever applicable.
- Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of CMOH — District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Birbhum – www.wbhealth.gov.in
- For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format (See PDF file below) along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
- The envelope containing the print-out/enclosures should be superscribed on top with – “NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR ____”
- Applications should be sent by Registered Post/ Courier.
- The duly filled Application form along with enclosures should reach at the following address – Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section), New Administrative Building, Old Out Door Campus, PO- Suri, District:- Birbhum, Pin- 731101, on or before 05/09/2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:05-09-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copy of relevant documents send to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section), New Administrative Building, Old out Door Campus, PO-Suri, District — Birbhum Pin — 731101 West Bengal on or before 05.09.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form