Employment Notice No. CQ 2017-18
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
Balmiki Chauraha, Nawab Yusuf Road
Online applications are invited till 23.59 Hrs of closing date from willing candidates having minimum educational and cultural qualification as given in Para 2 below, for recruitment in GPÂ Rs.1900/2000Â (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Levelâ€”02/03) against Cultural Quota 2017â€”18 on North Central Railway in the following streams:
1.Name of the post- Singer &Â Keyboard (Synthesizer)
No of post- 02
Pay Scale-Â Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay-Â Rs.1900-2000/-
Conditions for recruitment:
- Before applying candidate should ensure that he/she fulfill the minimum eligibility norms. 5-2 Before posting against any working post the candidate should have to pass the requisite medical examinations prescribed for the post conducted by the Railway administration. 5-3 For posts where there is initial training prescribed, candidates has to qualify the training before posting.
- Selected candidates, if posted as Clerk cum Typist have to acquire typing skill within a period of 2 years from the date of appointment at the speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Typewriter and if typewriting skills are tested on Personal Computers (PCs), then 40 words per minute in English or 35 words per minute in Hindi. If they do not acquire the requisite typing skill within two years, no additional time will be given and services of such candidates will summarily terminated.
- A caste certificate on the prescribed format for recruitment in Central Government services issued by the competent authority in the case of OBC/SC/ST should be uploaded for the purpose of taking relaxation as admissible.
- Selected candidates will be utilized by the administration for arranging activities/ events etc. whenever need arises and they will also continue to perform the duties of the posts on which they shall be posted.
- The Selected Candidates can be posted anywhere & on any posts as per administrative requirements.
Important Instruction:himachal government jobs
1.CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING: The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Admission of the candidates for the written examination(s) for the posts notified in this notification would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false /incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- 500/- (Rupee Five Hundred Only) for all candidates except those mentioned in ParaÂ 7.2 above.
- Z250(Rupee Two Hundred Fifty Only) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes whose family income is less thanÂ Rs.50000Â per annum, with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the written examination.
3.Â HOW TO APPLY:Â Candidates are required to apply ONLINE for a particular post/ Category on the website of Railway Recruitment Cell, AllahabadÂ htto://www. rrcald.orq. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRC Allahabad. Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in Para Nos. 8 and 9 of this notification.
Last Date:Â 31-12-2017
click above to download
the employment notification