Advt. No. : GAP3223/1777-18
National Institute of Oceanography(NIO)
National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), Goa invites application for the post of 02 Project Assistant on contract basis. Apply before 14 May 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post-Personal Assistant
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 25000/- (Per Month)
B.E / B.Tech Electronics & Communications or M.Sc Physical Oceanography / Remote Sensing.
General conditions:police recruitment
- Candidates satisfying requirements may attend the walk-in-interview on indicated date along with their bio-data, attested copies of certificates & marklists in proof of qualification (SSC onwards), age, experience and testimonials.
- Candidates should bring a photo identity proof at the time of registration.
- HRA will be paid as per rule.
- Registration time : From 9.15 AM to 10.00 AM. Candidates reporting after 10.00 AM will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates awaiting for their results for the desired qualification(s) are not eligible to attend Walk-in interviews.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending walk-in interviews.
- The number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement of the institute.
- Relaxations (Project assistants):Age relaxation for project staff will be 5 years for statutory groups and women.
- Relaxations (JRF/SRF/RA):Age relaxation as per CSIR/VNJCT guidelines.No relaxation in marks.
- Age limit is calculated as on date of interview.
- Under-qualified and over-aged candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- The positions advertised in the category of Project Assistants, JRF, SRF & RA are purely temporary in nature. Candidate(s) selected as Project Assistant, JRF, SRF & RA shall not be treated as employees of NIO/ CSIR and shall have no right implicit or explicit for their absorption in NIO/ CSIR as regular employees.
- JRF, SRF, SRF(EXT) and RA positions under various research schemes will follow the respective guidelines issued by CSIR or other sponsors from time to time. Please refer to these guidelines for information on age, qualification & % of marks, experience, relaxations of age, tenure, other benefits etc.
- Selection committee may conduct a written test before the interview, if found necessary. The test will be based on essential and desirable qualifications of the position. Candidates will be shortlisted and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- Candidates with more than 5 years of experience as Project Assistants (counted from 28/03/03) in CSIR laboratories together are not eligible.
- Stipend may be revised depending on the funding agency grant.
Date of Interview:02-05-2018 at 10.00 AM.
Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Original & Attested photocopies of relevant Documents at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification