ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017 (106)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the
Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Design Department of DMRC, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated Civil Engineers of Indian nationality, having relevant work experience, for the post of Dy. General Manager (Design) on Contract basis.
1.Name of the post- Dy. General Manager
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.29100-54500/-
SELECTION DETAILS:upsc notifications
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 02/08/2017.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 18/08/2017 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The interview will be held tentatively in Second week of September (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions.
- No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final results will be declared tentatively in Last week of September.
CHARACTER & ANTECEDENTS:
The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
Last Date: 02-08-2017
click above to download
the employment notification