Last Date:01 Nov,2019
Indian Army is inviting eligible candidates of District of Pune, Ahmednagar, Osmanabad, Beed and Latur to apply online for Soldier Recruitment Rally of Sol Pharma, Sol Clk/SKT and Sol Tech (NA/NA VET), to be held from 17-11-2019 to 27-11-2019 at Shivaji Sports Stadium, Ratnagiri.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 01-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Sol Pharma, Sol Clk/SKT and Sol Tech (NA/NA VET)
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – Not Specified
12th in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and D.Pharma with min 55% marks, / Intermediate Exam passed in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered, during any stage, for multiple trade/ category, he will be disqualified at that stage and will not be considered for further recruitment procedure.
- 01 Oct 2019 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligible for of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of preliminary document check.
- Candidates are required to report at the Rally Site by 0001 hrs on their respective scheduled dates. Candidates reporting after 0600 hrs without sufficient cause shall not be permitted to participate in the Rally.
- Personal email ID and Mobile Number is a MUST. All Important messages will be sent to this email ID/ Mobile Number like admit card/joining instruction/result etc. Sharing of email ID and Mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name and Password for future use.
- Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated biometrically at the Rally Site. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents and the Online Application.
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Class Board Certificate.
- Candidate must enter contact details and permanent home address exactly as per Domicile/ Nativity/ Permanent Residential Certificate issued by Sub Divisional Magistrate/District Magistrate.
- Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted to participate in the Rally.
- Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card and affidavit in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is fair and transparent, there is no requirement of paying money to any individual. Recruitment is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age /
overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified at any stage where such anomaly is noticed.
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal office and liable for initiation of legal action against the defaulting person.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type shall not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or rendered wrong information at the time of recruitment.
- No compensation for death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Character certificate without passport size photograph of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per Admit Card. Candidates shall bring pen, handkerchief, eatable items to last till evening) and drinking water during rally. Candidates are strictly required to be CLEAN SHAVEN except SIKH religion followers.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly prohibited, candidates having been found to have used the same shall be disqualified from the recruitment rally.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates shall be REJECTED for selection.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical examination before coming for selection, especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a qualified doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days, once they are selected in physical tests. Candidates must make arrangements of stay under their own arrangements during this period.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for further documentation.
- The Army Medical Corps is amongst one of the best options available to medical graduates of our country where there is an opportune professional environment of an exceptional order blended with high degree of professionalism, dignity and self esteem. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of world’s finest service and get trained not only to be an officer and a gentleman but also a highly skilled professional. Army Medical Corps promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. In addition to the professional growth and development, the adventure and extra-curricular activities in the service ensure an all round development essential for today’s world. Apart from attractive pay and perks, service offers the best in life style and professional growth
- The young medical graduate is often unaware of how to join the Army Medical Corps and all it has to offer. The aim here is to give him a glimpse on the opportunities available to doctors for all round development of their personality, scope for continuous professional enhancement and the perks and privileges of serving in Army Medical Corps.
- Armed Forces Medical Services is the first tri-service (Army, Navy and Air Force) organization and one of the largest organized medical services in the country. It has state of the art tertiary care hospitals and speciality centres of excellence. It provides medical support to the Armed Forces during war as well as comprehensive healthcare to all service personnel, ex-servicemen and their dependents during peace. Army Medical Corps provides medical aid during natural calamities both at national and international levels.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form