Last Date:19 May,2019
Nausena Bharti Indian Navy
Indian Navy aka Nausena Bharti invites applications for the post of Sailors (Musician) Vacancy. Apply Online before 19 May 2019. Indian Navy Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Name of the post – Sailors for Matric Recruit (Musician)
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – 21,700 – 69,100/- Level – 3
Passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
General Information:faculty opening
- The applications are to be filled online on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and all required documents in original are to be scanned and uploaded. Application received through speed post/ registered post or couriers will be rejected.
- The „Online‟ applications alongwith the required certificates will be examined and validated.
- Call up Letters cum Admit Cards (CLACs) for eligible candidates indicating date, time and place for Preliminary Screening Test will be uploaded on website tentatively by End Jun 2019. The candidate would be required to download CLACs from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. No Call up Letter cum Admit Cards (CLACs) will be sent by post.
- All original music certificates, mark sheets and Domicile certificate (which have been uploaded whilst filling online application) are to be produced at the time of Preliminary Screening Test. If the details provided in „online application‟ are not matching with original documents, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Preliminary selection, PFT and Initial Recruitment Medical Examination, may take 2-3 days.
- Candidates declared Permanent/ Temporary Medically Unfit in the initial recruitment medical could avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. Permanent Medically unfit in the recruitment medical can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital on payment of Rs 40/- by Military Receivable Order (MRO) on Government Treasury within 21 days. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered. No further review/appeal is permissible if declared unfit in the specialist review.
- A merit list will be prepared from all the candidates who qualify in Final Screening Board in all respects depending upon vacancies. The Merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- All select list candidates will have to undergo a Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Kunjali, Mumbai. Candidates declared Temporary/ Permanent unfit candidates at Final Medical Examination will be given an option for Appeal Medical Examination at INHS Asvini,Mumbai only within a maximum period of 21 days. This Appeal Medical Examination shall be treated as final.
- All candidates appearing for Final Screening Board at INS Kunjali are required to handover their Police Verification Form. The candidates will be required to getting their antecedents verified on Police Verification form / Online police verification form from the Superintendent of Police of their respective jurisdiction. Only those candidates, who submit the Police verification form duly verified by the concerned authorities, will be enrolled. Candidates without the verified police verification reports will not be eligible for enrolment.
- The candidate‟s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission in the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment / enrolment after a period of six months.
How To Apply:
- Before filling online application, keep music certificate, matric pass certificate & 10th Mark sheet ready for reference. Update your Aadhaar details if you wish to use the simplified application process.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Appl ication Form,they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers as the Navy may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at any stages.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Examination Centres. Mumbai, Kochi and Visakhapatnam.
- Candidates are to choose only one centre for recruitment in accordance with the address given in the application, e.g. a candidate who is a resident of Maharas htra can only choose Mumbai as centre.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
- The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
- The Navy has the following three Commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:-(1)The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).(2)The Eastern Naval Command (Headquarters at Visakhapatnam) (3)The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
- The Western and the Eastern Naval Commands are ‘Operational Commands’, and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is the Training Command.
- The cutting edge of the Indian Navy are its two Fleets, namely the Western Fleet, based at Mumbai and the Eastern Fleet, based at Visakhapatnam. Besides the Fleets, there is a Flotilla each, based at Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Port Blair (A & N Islands), that provide Local Naval Defence in their respective regions. Naval ships are also based at other ports along the East and the West coasts of India and the island territories, thus ensuring continued naval presence in the areas of national interest. Further, there are various Naval Officer-in-Charges (NOICs), under each Command, responsible for the Local Naval Defence of ports under their respective jurisdictions.
- The defence of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a joint responsibility of all the three services and is coordinated by the Headquarters, Andaman & Nicobar Command, located at PortBlair. This is the only Tri-ServicesCommand in the Indian Armed Forces and is headed by a Commander-in-Chief, as appointed in rotation from the three Services. The Local Naval Defence of the Lakshadweep group of islands is the responsibility of the Naval Officer-in-Charge, Lakshadweep.
- There are nearly limitless opportunities for the ambitious Sailor or Officer, to make a Navy career even more significant. What’s unique about the Navy is that once you’ve embarked on your career, the only way to go from there is up. Joining the Indian Navy is only the first step up the ladder. The Navy offers a professional support system wherein as you spend time in the Navy you will be trained and groomed to rise up the career ladder.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form