Full Text Of The Advertisement
Military Engineer Services : South Western Comd
Employment Notice No : 15005/LRS.13-14/E1B(R)
Applications are invited in the prescribed format as per Annexure”žI”Ÿ for the post of Mate (Semi-Skilled) from Indian Citizens as declared eligible by the Govt of India, Min of Defence.
Name of the Post: Mate (Semi-Skilled)
(I)Year 2013-14- 143 (NAC Received)
(II)Year 2014-15- 44 (NAC awaited)
Total No of Post: 187
Age Limit: Age limit for General candidates will be 18 to 27 Years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing date for receipt of application from candidates ( 31 Oct 2015).
Educational and other Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent exam of recognized University/Board. and Industrial Training Institute pass certificate from a recognized Institute in a relevant trade.*
1. Candidates must read the instructions mentioned in the preceding paras before filling the Application Form. He must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
2. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria one does not automatically entitle to be called for test.
3. Candidates must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled as the information furnished there would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for being called for the written test. Applications not filled correctly and as per the instructions are liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself. The Deptt will not entertain any claim after such rejection.
4. Copies of certificate should be attached in support of information given in the form where necessary. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form.
5. The use of mobiles phones, calculators and any other electronic computing and memory devices is banned in Examination hall.
6. The call for written test conveys no assurance whatsoever that the candidate will be selected / appointed.
7. Application which are filled in a language other than Hindi/English shall be rejected.
8. Candidates will be informed of the result of their applications in due course and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Deptt will not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection for appointment. The results will be available on MES website mes.gov.in.
9. Incomplete or illegible applications or unsigned or undated or applications without standard passport size photographs and applications of underage/overage aspirants will be rejected. Signature only in English capital letters shall be treated as application without signature and shall be rejected.
10. Format for Disability Certificate, Undertaking to be given by the Ex-Servicemen, SC/ST Certificate and OBC Certificate is attached.
How To Apply:
(a)Candidates must apply in the application format published along with this advertisement and fill up all the columns in their own hand in block letters. Candidate may also apply on plain paper but the format should exactly be the same as published in the advertisement.
(b)Applications on format other than the one indicated will be summarily rejected.
(c)If any in-complete or wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their applications shall be rejected and the Deptt will not be responsible for such rejection. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
(d)Application filled in on the format used for previous recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should further note that Application Form will NOT be supplied by the Dept.
(e)Applications on the prescribed format should be submitted along with the documents / certificates given below:-
(i)One self-addressed envelopes of size 28 cm x 12 cm with postage stamp of Rs 40/- affixed on envelope.
(ii)Admit Card for Written Test. The admit card for written test shall be submitted in duplicate as per format duly affixed with self-attested pass port size photograph in the space provided for and by duly filling Ser No 1 & 2 along with the application form. Mere submission of admit card does not imply or convey any assurance that the candidate will be called for the written test.
(iii)Self attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates, caste certificate and certificates in support of any claim / relaxation (wherever applicable) are to be enclosed with the application.
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application:Â 31 OCT 2015
For Flung Area: 09 Nov 2015
click above to download
the employment notification