Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force invites application for the courses commencing in Jul 2019 for 182 AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Branch Vacancy. Indian Air Force Recruitment Apply Online before 15 July 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.indianairforce.nic.in
1.Name of the post- AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Branch
No of post- 182
Pay Scale- 56100 — 110700/- (Level -10)
Graduate, B.Tech, Pot Graduate
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:faculty opening
- Eligible candidates are to register online through separate tabs available for AFCAT Entry/NCC Special Entry/MET Entry. Candidates eligible for one/more entries are to register separately in each entry.
- Conduct of Online Testing for AFCAT Examination and Fee Structure.Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee. However, candidates registering for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry are not required to pay. Details of conduct, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification.
- Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widows/Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
- Candidates are required to maintain their unique registered E-Mail ID and mobile phone number active throughout the selection process.
- Please note that information filled up by the candidates in online application form will be considered final and no amendments will be allowed subsequently. Candidates should exercise due care while entering their date of birth.
- To and fro travelling fare by the shortest route of AC-III Tier/AC Chair Car or actual normal bus fare, to the candidates appearing in Air Force Selection Board for the first time, will be reimbursed. For all other modes of travel, TA will be admissible as per the government authorized rules. No TA is admissible, if you have already appeared for the same type of entry at any of the Selection Boards.
- You are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 mins, do 10 pushups and 03 chin ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
- Information given in the advertisement and on the website are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of IAF/ Govt. of India will be final. Terms and conditions for selection given in the advertisement are guidelines only and are subject to change without notice.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:16-06-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:15-07-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR https://afcat.cdac.in form 16.06.2018 to 15.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form